--- Welcome to the new FretsOnFire.ORG! ---
After 10 years at FretsOnFire.net, we've decided to move to a better home. For more info, click here!
Help center. Members helping members
- Before posting in this section please make sure your question has not already been answered:
- Read the FAQs and stickied topics. In particular: /******READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING IN THIS SECTION!******\
- Visit the Wiki: http://fretsonfire.wikidot.com/
- Please try to search the forums before posting
- Questions about FoFiX?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
So I have an xplorer I got out of a free pile, and it is in great shape and works good, but its missing one of the little rubber bumpers in the strum bar assembly. Is there anywhere I can buy these or do I have to find a whole guitar for parts?
Ruler of Chatrooms
- Posts: 3927
- Joined: August 29th, 2006
- Location: Just off the coast of Saturn
- Reputation: 11
Im sure if you could get a proper description of the part or even a part number then it would be more than possible to get a replacement part. But failing that just buy a couple of busted guitars from ebay and use them for spares..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests