[MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
User avatar
panchovix
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: March 1st, 2015
Reputation: 13

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby panchovix » Sat May 05, 2018 7:40 pm

I will ask RankGH if i can compress it and upload it somewhere, but question here, which page it could be without limits?
Lady Fair Gamer
User avatar
sweetladyamy
Member
Posts: 307
Joined: June 2nd, 2014
Location: Nülgârt, Âsürïa
Reputation: 17
Contact:

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun May 06, 2018 1:17 am

panchovix wrote:I will ask RankGH if i can compress it and upload it somewhere, but question here, which page it could be without limits?


Asking about cloud storage?

MEGA is always good. Can't beat 50 GB just for signing up.

mega.co.nz
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
User avatar
panchovix
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: March 1st, 2015
Reputation: 13

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby panchovix » Thu May 10, 2018 2:08 pm

But MEGA does not has the 1.5GB limit per 6 hours? because the mod is way heavier than that D: maybe google drive?
Lady Fair Gamer
User avatar
sweetladyamy
Member
Posts: 307
Joined: June 2nd, 2014
Location: Nülgârt, Âsürïa
Reputation: 17
Contact:

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu May 10, 2018 2:35 pm

panchovix wrote:But doesn't MEGA have the 1.5GB DL limit per 6 hours? Because the mod is way heavier than that D: Maybe Google Drive would be better?


Yes, if you have MEGA's free account. I believe the first paid upgrade increases that to 10GB.

Google Drive has no limit, but it throttles your DL speed like really badly. Also, you get A LOT LESS storage space, unless you are able to pay for it.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
User avatar
panchovix
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: March 1st, 2015
Reputation: 13

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby panchovix » Thu May 10, 2018 7:45 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
panchovix wrote:But doesn't MEGA have the 1.5GB DL limit per 6 hours? Because the mod is way heavier than that D: Maybe Google Drive would be better?


Yes, if you have MEGA's free account. I believe the first paid upgrade increases that to 10GB.

Google Drive has no limit, but it throttles your DL speed like really badly. Also, you get A LOT LESS storage space, unless you are able to pay for it.

Hmm hmm, i have it packed already, but i do not want to someone not be able to download the mod ASAP, i mean without limits, but if i do not think if on another option i will upload it on MEGA
Lady Fair Gamer
User avatar
sweetladyamy
Member
Posts: 307
Joined: June 2nd, 2014
Location: Nülgârt, Âsürïa
Reputation: 17
Contact:

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu May 10, 2018 10:08 pm

It might be a good idea to have multiple uploads, so if one link goes down there may be others.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
User avatar
panchovix
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: March 1st, 2015
Reputation: 13

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby panchovix » Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 am

Here it is the full 1.3 on Mega https://mega.nz/#F!o8pEzKpK!fGtaqjCVhFio5duGu754Zg

Just merge this DATA folder with yours GHWT one
But not too mature
User avatar
ClaptonManiac
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: February 13th, 2007
Location: Brazil
Reputation: 1

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby ClaptonManiac » Tue May 15, 2018 6:04 pm

WOW. Now THIS is a worthy project.
I just gotta ask one thing: how do you make your game run on Win10? For some reason my game keeps crashing here, even though my computer can take it (my previous one ran on Win7 and just barely had specs to show the visuals correctly, and still I beat the game on it).
Last edited by ClaptonManiac on Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
upbasher
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: March 12th, 2017
Reputation: 0

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby upbasher » Tue May 15, 2018 9:46 pm

So Im trying to merge the data folders and it just keeps saying, unexpected error, destination cannot be the same as the source....wtf is this and how do I fix it
upbasher
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: March 12th, 2017
Reputation: 0

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby upbasher » Wed May 16, 2018 10:42 am

I figured it out. Is there any way to play the songs in career mode so I can use 1.2 and have a custom character? I can only figure out how to play them when selecting the pack from the main menu :(
Lady Fair Gamer
User avatar
sweetladyamy
Member
Posts: 307
Joined: June 2nd, 2014
Location: Nülgârt, Âsürïa
Reputation: 17
Contact:

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed May 16, 2018 4:20 pm

upbasher wrote:I figured it out. Is there any way to play the songs in career mode so I can use 1.2 and have a custom character? I can only figure out how to play them when selecting the pack from the main menu :(


I believe for the Career Mode part, there's a 'Create-A-Setlist' set, but from what I can tell, you have to progress pretty far in Career Mode before it becomes available. As far as Character Creation goes, that looks to be something that cannot be done as of yet.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Guitar Hero U.L.T.R.A. : Rockstar UNLEASHED!!!!

Seriously, go give it a looksy.
lee2016
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: August 10th, 2017
Reputation: 1

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby lee2016 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:08 pm

HOLA AMIGO RankGH159

queria agradecerte por la nueva actualizacion de tu excelente proyecto de GHWT, y valio la pena la espera se agradece mucho la dedicacion =)
queria hacerte si una consulta amigo ojala me la puedas responder si no no hay problema jejeje n_n, mas adelante es posible llegar a agregar temas por ejemplo del guitar hero 3 o el 2 que tiene buenos temas segun recuerdo y del rockband 4 que he visto en youtube que tiene buenos temas igual XD
muy agradecido por haberme respondido anteriormente mi mensaje y un gran abrazo amigo RankGH159 =)
pablo151297
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: July 18th, 2013
Reputation: 0

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby pablo151297 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Hola RankGH159, buen trabajo con lo de la actualización, esto me pasa solo a mi o la canción Oye mi amor de mana la quitaron de RB & RB2?, por que ya no la encuentro en el juego pero si en los datos, también leí en un post pasado que la canción You Really Got también no esta en el juego y si, yo tampoco la tengo, gracias de antemano por tu trabajo,saludos.
User avatar
panchovix
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: March 1st, 2015
Reputation: 13

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby panchovix » Sun May 20, 2018 12:25 am

ClaptonManiac wrote:WOW. Now THIS is a worthy project.
I just gotta ask one thing: how do you make your game run on Win10? For some reason my game keeps crashing here, even though my computer can take it (my previous one ran on Win7 and just barely had specs to show the visuals correctly, and still I beat the game on it).

You shouldn't have any problem running it on W10 tho, i'm using W10 since it is released and GHWT is working fine, which GPU do you have?
But not too mature
User avatar
ClaptonManiac
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: February 13th, 2007
Location: Brazil
Reputation: 1

Re: [MOD] GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR - ALL-IN-ONE 2.0 REMASTERED - NEW VERSION 1.3!

Postby ClaptonManiac » Sun May 20, 2018 12:49 pm

panchovix wrote:
ClaptonManiac wrote:WOW. Now THIS is a worthy project.
I just gotta ask one thing: how do you make your game run on Win10? For some reason my game keeps crashing here, even though my computer can take it (my previous one ran on Win7 and just barely had specs to show the visuals correctly, and still I beat the game on it).

You shouldn't have any problem running it on W10 tho, i'm using W10 since it is released and GHWT is working fine, which GPU do you have?


nVidia GeForce 820M... Which is funny, because other games I have work fine (even GH3 which is a year older).
It happens mainly when I start creating or editing characters, or start a song (sometimes I can play one, but cannot play a second one, and sometimes I can't even play one).
I even tried disabling high detail, but it still didn't work.

Return to “Other Music Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests