GH3 Mod V1.1 - New Release

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 16 years and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Dævid

Postby Dævid » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:38 am

*only for FoF 1.1*
Here is the new version of my GH3 Mod, v1.1. (and it's only compatible with 1.1.... Coincidence?) It's released 4 ways:
-standalone (runs by itself and /mod folder should work with Worldrave's Mod)
-/mod folder only for maximum compatability for most versions of frets on fire 1.1
-Ultimate gh3 standalone (runs by itself but /mod folder should work in another installation of Ulitmate Coffee Mod 2.0 for 1.1 (ARROW FIX)
-/mod folder only for those of you with Ultimate Coffee Mod 2.0 for v1.1 who just want the mod (smaller mod)
*only for FoF 1.1*

What's new:
The fonts and menu song
Lots of reformatted/resized images, to make this more of my own mod

Resized Menu screen with floating Bunny!!! GH3rrific!

Setlist screen formatted for displaying CD's not just list!! I spent hours updating my Cd labels I want it to look good...

Setlist with Discs

Redid this screen. Only the difficulty select is "highlighted" but that's cool cause that's what you actually choose in GH3

Improved Neck w/ GH3 cords and BPM lines. This came from my UC Mod cause I loved how it looked so I had to bring it over to this mod.

Reformatted the Results screen to fit FoF's display a lot better, changed the mag to the scorehero times

Fixed the 1-10 light's from Worldrave's meters, added a jurgen graphic

Coffee Version
Awesome GH3 authentic Menu Screen and themed Neck Selector frame

I came up with a solution to the arrow dillemma... I wouldn't say I "fixed" it but I found a way around it -hint-transparency and a base background image on the pose.png-hint-

Jurgen Power!!!! Still waiting on someone to tell me how to change that dark blue!!!!!!!!

check out that arrow in red. You can notice it has slightly different transluecencies with the different colors cause it sits on top of a non lit up dark gray score meter pasted onto pose.png and the green yellow and red rockmeters that go on top of it are 75% fill and 75% opacity with brightness and contrast at various levels....
Don't complain, it's the arrow!!

The rest of the images are the same as above

Dævid's GH3 Mod Standalone
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?ixgcymyobdk]
1.1 Mod Folder Only (most compatible)[/url]

Ultimate GH3 Standalone

UC2.0 Mod Folder Only (only for 1.1)

Credits:
Raph666
Hering
RF
Capo
crazy.neo
Ultimate_Coffee
Wolferacing
WorldRave
All the Guys at the GZ Forums (lots of great gh3 resource images)
Adobe Photoshop
Monster Energy Drinks

This is just a compilation of their perspective works!!! They did all the hard work and I'm just riding on their coat tails with my minimal photoshopping skills!!!

Thanx to everyone who gave positive feedback and suggestions!!! Thanx for the support. God knows what I would've done if I sucked at making mods as much as I do at fretting songs... Check out my rock lobster:(
Last edited by Dævid on Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Might be working on DH2
ateshu

Postby ateshu » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:04 am

*faints*

Wow dude that is just so damn beautifull!! :D
I'm definately going to use that. :)
The only thing strange is that there's a Guns n' Roses label on the song choosing screen. :p
Last edited by ateshu on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
emp3ror

Postby emp3ror » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:09 am

good job. thanks! downloading now :D
leetmexi

Postby leetmexi » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:12 am

That looks cool i wish i could install it....but i don't know how to install mods D'= Please tell me how...either through my yahoo = [email protected] or my Msn = [email protected] please help me...oh and what version is this for any?
Big_Bob

Postby Big_Bob » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:04 am

Well Done Dude!
I love the Lightnings at Jurgen Power!
Dævid

Postby Dævid » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:14 am

ateshu wrote:The only thing strange is that there's a Guns n' Roses label on the song choosing screen. :p

That's how it is on gh3........ one at the top left and one at the very bottom right...
Might be working on DH2
Banzas

Postby Banzas » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:08 am

One question, the notes, are the same as the your other finish worldraves mod?
because i'm looking to the last pic, and it seems different... and i prefer the other :p

apart of that, great job :D
ozzystrikes

Postby ozzystrikes » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:34 am

Hey nice ''reparation'' of the cofee mod in 1.1

and the worldrave's look ******* great
alex_fof

Postby alex_fof » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:47 pm

Everything looks pretty cool. Just wondering though, how does the jurgen power work?
Dævid

Postby Dævid » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:54 pm

One question, the notes, are the same as the your other finish worldraves mod?
because i'm looking to the last pic, and it seems different... and i prefer the other

The last 4 screenshots are of the coffee mod which I used the standard notes because the Coffee mod's notes are propriatary.... The GH3 standalone should have the same notes... if not copy and paste from old mod. Season to taste!!! Don't like the text colors, change them!

Everything looks pretty cool. Just wondering though, how does the jurgen power work?

Make sure you have jurgen power turned on in hering mod and i think the score system is like every 16 consecutive notes = 1 point and every point = 1 second jurgen power or something like that..... Search jergen power to find out the details...
Might be working on DH2
Dævid

Postby Dævid » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:07 pm

ateshu wrote:*faints*

Wow dude that is just so damn beautifull!! :D
I'm definately going to use that. :)
The only thing strange is that there's a Guns n' Roses label on the song choosing screen. :p

Here ya go took it off there for ya just save as and it should work.
Might be working on DH2
ateshu

Postby ateshu » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Dævid wrote:http://a702.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0....3e5.png

Here ya go took it off there for ya just save as and it should work.

Got a bigger resolution picture for me? :)

Thanks in advance. :)
Last edited by ateshu on Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banzas

Postby Banzas » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:39 pm

ahah , ok, another things, the jurgen power, the GH3 mod has the same jurgen as the uc? Or the GH3 jurgen is the same? and when you are playing, the jurgen power "bar" i liked it on the UC because is the same as the real GH3, can you put it too on the Gh3 mod?

ps: sorry for bad english :p
Dævid

Postby Dævid » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:07 pm

Got a bigger resolution picture for me?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry I uploaded the fullsize image on my myspace pics but it auto downsized it..... photobucket

ahah , ok, another things, the jurgen power, the GH3 mod has the same jurgen as the uc? Or the GH3 jurgen is the same? and when you are playing, the jurgen power "bar" i liked it on the UC because is the same as the real GH3, can you put it too on the Gh3 mod?

Jurgen power for the gh3 mod is the same for all mods except ultimate coffee, as far as I know. They have to be different because they are based on different mods..... I am not sure how to change the rockmeter bar to how it is on the ultimate coffee mod, you would have to ask coffee. Check out the ultimate coffee 2.0 thread to get the details on how his jurgen power works/is different....
Might be working on DH2
fretsace347

Postby fretsace347 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:03 pm

This looks sweet!
98% of the Internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that doesn't have one, copy and paste this into your sig.......NOW!

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”