Noob Edition - (almost) complete mod

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 17 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Seafoo

Postby Seafoo » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:21 am

This is just a mod that I made for me and my friends that I decided to post here. You can read about it in the Complete Mods Sticky, this thread is just here for those who want to make and comments or ask questions.
Read Details
Download Link
FozZ

Postby FozZ » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:47 am

Hey, i'm not bothered about the stripped down look as slow down has never been an issue for me, but nice notes and keys. I'll probably switch to using those rather than my own. Good work
My Portfolio Website - http://www.monophobia.co.uk
Sven

Postby Sven » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:57 pm

Yea I combined this with the dark mod and it looks sick as ****.
Seafoo

Postby Seafoo » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:27 pm

Thanks for the positive words. I was messing around with making some notes yesterday and i managed to get one of the components to display as a white colour. I don't know how I did it, and I was wondering if it was maybe just a glitch. But anyway, my point... I was going to try and make the 'dot' on top of Noob Edition notes to display as white for that authentic Guitar Hero look... but no luck so far. If anyone knows how it might be possible then I'd like to know.
FozZ

Postby FozZ » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:51 am

It's a bit of a glitch really. Not entirely sure how it happened when I got that, but it was like the specularity was on full and it made seeing surrounding detail difficult. I've already discussed adding more colour variants with Rogue_F so it shouldn't be long before that can be done
My Portfolio Website - http://www.monophobia.co.uk

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”