Naruto Mod Done

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 15 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Pepsi

Postby Pepsi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:31 am

Ive had Frets for about a year now and just playing it in my spare time really. Well i finally decided to do a mod for it. I do alot of photoshop work for web development and such so i guess this wouldnt be any different then modding my HaloPC game either. Why Naruto? Japanese Naurto is awesome, english dub on Cartoon Network sucks. I dunno really, I just really like Naurto these days. So lemme post the screens of what the mod is.

So what all have i done so far?

* Modded playing background to have Konoah Village scenery in it
* New back drops for all sub screens
-bg
-cassette
-edit
-editor
-flame 1
-flame 2
-game results
-keyboard
-log
* edited speakers
* Authentic Naruto font for text
* Custom neck with Leaf Village recessed in the neck
* Custom Pose for main menu
* Nautro Shippuden intro song plays at main menu

So yeah, this is completed now and moving onto a family guy mod. have fun with it.

Only tested running with RF 4 mod so i dunno about 3.5 and its subsidiaries.

download: http://reliantklan.com/fofmod/naruto.rar
warhol

Postby warhol » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:38 am

I hate Naruto.

...which surprises me even more because I like the way this mod looks
http://fof-empire.myminicity.com/tra
Rogue_F

Postby Rogue_F » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:57 am

This is a very well done mod. Especially for the first attempt. I remember the zelda mod which was a first attempt and it was....memorable...but in a bad way.

Visually looks like a nice mod. The only thing I don't like, are the keys. Perhaps you're not a blender sort of guy to make the 3d models. I think the leaf village swirl would make a good key design though.

Also you stuck with the star. That could also be something that could use the leaf village swirl. Or perhaps naruto's seal on his stomach. I dunno.

-Alex
Evil Ken

Postby Evil Ken » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:03 am

hey dude i love you and naruto this is wonderful mod
My W.I.P
Gaara's Compilation

My Youtube Channel
GaaraGCM
dgrams2000

Postby dgrams2000 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:28 am

Looks good. :)
Pepsi

Postby Pepsi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:33 am

Rogue_F wrote:This is a very well done mod. Especially for the first attempt. I remember the zelda mod which was a first attempt and it was....memorable...but in a bad way.

Visually looks like a nice mod. The only thing I don't like, are the keys. Perhaps you're not a blender sort of guy to make the 3d models. I think the leaf village swirl would make a good key design though.

Also you stuck with the star. That could also be something that could use the leaf village swirl. Or perhaps naruto's seal on his stomach. I dunno.

-Alex

blender? havent got to much into it on reading what it is. i have milkshape and use that for halopc models so maybe i can do a upgrade to this or something. thanks for the input.
Rogue_F

Postby Rogue_F » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:38 am

Pepsi wrote:
Rogue_F wrote:This is a very well done mod. Especially for the first attempt. I remember the zelda mod which was a first attempt and it was....memorable...but in a bad way.

-Alex

blender? havent got to much into it on reading what it is. i have milkshape and use that for halopc models so maybe i can do a upgrade to this or something. thanks for the input.

It needs to be something that can import collada (.dae) files. The notes, and keys are things that have 3d models.

-Alex
Pepsi

Postby Pepsi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:55 am

Rogue_F wrote:
Pepsi wrote:

-Alex

It needs to be something that can import collada (.dae) files. The notes, and keys are things that have 3d models.

-Alex

i downloaded blender and giving it a good look. right now im getting some python errors or something so i may have to do some updating to this. but yeah, editing the .dae files is what i was lacking. gimme a few hours to try to work with this. inkscape was a breeze so this shouldnt be that hard to figure out. i just need to RTFM basically...lol!
Leather Rebel!
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:51 pm

Pretty nicely done. I watch Naruto too, but I'll prefer Bleach any day. :p
Shredder
Scutch-Nukem

Postby Scutch-Nukem » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:47 pm

I hate anime, period (except Case Closed). But damn this mod looks ******* great! ******* good job man, ******* good job.
If you can read this then you've gone too far.
Pepsi

Postby Pepsi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:38 pm

im re-editing some things due to user feedback. i now have some custom 2x,3x,4x.. still working with blender on .dae files and have 2 custom glows. im trying to find a new background to play on but its tough to find on for the theme. ill keep you posted.

expect a update to this soon.
stone

Postby stone » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:38 pm

i have a blender it makes some good smoothies

but yea the mod looks great ill try it out when i have the chance
No, i Can NOT, Read it, NOT re-upload anything i have posted before 8/12/2008.
Reason: My hard drive died, that and I deleted them.
Pepsi

Postby Pepsi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:58 am

zOMG! i followed some peoples advice and totally did some tweeks to this. it seems as even naruto haters liked it so i went ahead and added a little more flair and realism to the mod.

updates for it:

-new glows being narutos seal on his stomach.

-more tweeked background with references to the characters themselves being on the stage being cheered on, kakashi in the bottom corner just reading his book not paying attention.

-new stars added to match the cursed theme

-spankin new in your face 2x, 3x, 4x flairs. its naruto, sakura and sasuke lunging at you in a fighting pose.

- redid the logo so the main screen wasnt cluttered

-recolored alot of things to make everything flow better including adding a yellow font to things.

if you want to see this in action then click the link below to a vid of it on my youtube account. fraps wasnt recording sound so you dont hear the song or theme music playing.. sorry. and yes, it was played on supereasy and notes were missed on purpose to show off the 2x..ect and glows. it wasnt ment to be a pwnage vid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cTCZAEcvjY0

hope this makes this mod better with what some were asking for. as for the.dae files.. heh.. im still working on that.

also.. original download link updated to reflect these changes.kakashi
Lovin Life
kpChadR08

Postby kpChadR08 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:31 am

I like how kakashi is in the background, but you need to change the whole background. Not just add stuff to it.

Also, I couldn't the naruto seal glow because the flame one was going too.

Other than that, pretty sick.
"Rule 36: I am Legend, you are Beowulf, we are Marshal, and this is Sparta"
- IRC Channel

Songs Completed:Woo Hoo, Bring Me to Life
Rogue_F

Postby Rogue_F » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:26 pm

I really like the changes you made. It really puts it over the top as far as completeness.

Let me give another suggestion as you used naruto's seal for the stars.

How about the sharingan for the keys?

-Alex

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”