Looking for a master track [vocals only]

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
karakenio

Looking for a master track [vocals only]

Postby karakenio » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:35 am

Hola

I'm totally new here.
I'm am looking for the master tracks of "Divinations" by Mastodon, specially the vocals.
Are the available somehow?

PD. I'm a total noob regarding FoF (e.g. seems like Divinations wasnt released for Guitar Hero...)
Addicted to memes
MetalMuxxer

Re: Looking for a master track [vocals only]

Postby MetalMuxxer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:42 am

Dude this thread is kinda old but I can't get out without answering (since somebody may ask something like this in the future).

Master tracks are very rare, you must contact the band or their label to get an specific master track, and they would not give it to you unless they are dumb.

There are some pages with some master tracks tho, search for "Isolated tracks" or "master tracks" in Google :glare:
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Seems there must be a lot of dumb bands around then, i have hundreds of master tracks (not including the GH and RB stuff)
For the record DJ's and remixers get master tracks quite easy and they are usually the ones who share them online.

And you want to search for "Studio master tracks" or " Stems" pirate bay and other well known torrent sites have quite a few studio masters knocking around. It was pirate bay where i found the 28 track copy of Queen's Bohemian rhapsody..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Still Alive
wolferacing

Postby wolferacing » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:37 pm

Unplayable master tracks/stems are not allowed be shared on this forum. We allow them in playable Frets on Fire/Phase Shift format only.

Topic Locked.

Return to “Tech Support”