Songs appear but can't play them

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 8 years and 4 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
ARedEyeJedi

Songs appear but can't play them

Postby ARedEyeJedi » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Hey whats up guys? I recently decided to add some songs and they work. Some don't tho. They appear on the list of songs, and I can pick them. But on the mode menu, I can't select it and play it. I made sure it was added correctly to the directory. Like I said, some songs do play, but some dont. Any help?
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Songs appear but can't play them

Postby nobby76 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:27 am

probably a broken song. or a song for a different game, such as phase shift..
A bit hard to tell with the little amount of information you gave us.

Best advice would be compare a song folder of a song that you know works, to some of the song folders for songs that don't work. If there is something different about them, you just found your answer..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
survivory2k

Postby survivory2k » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:54 pm

Um, not to be an a$$, but, if you are going to call noob's stupid, maybe you should check you spelling, nothing is worse than a misspelled word in an attempted insult, there, their and they're are all different words with different meanings, I generally let it slide, but, since you are attempting to be superior to me(I'm a noob on here) I really didn't have a choice. :ohmy:
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:47 am

survivory2k wrote:Um, not to be an a$$, but, if you are going to call noob's stupid, maybe you should check you spelling, nothing is worse than a misspelled word in an attempted insult, there, their and they're are all different words with different meanings, I generally let it slide, but, since you are attempting to be superior to me(I'm a noob on here) I really didn't have a choice. :ohmy:

"Not to be an ass" which means you are gonna start being being a major ass.....
Thank you for your wisdom on how i should conduct myself, but i think i will choose to ignore it. my signature has served me well for 9 years already, so i don't really need to heed the warnings of some kid who's only contribution to this site is telling someone about a spelling mistake. Pfff jog on kid, when you have been here longer than 2 seconds and have a little more meat on the bones, then try coming back and telling one of the longest standing members to this site, how they should conduct themselves.

Their there they're... it will all be ok soon. Spelling mistakes are not the end of the world little man. It's not like im writing a letter to the president. Its a message on some dinky website about a dinky little music game to some none entity person.

Thank you for your input, now kindly go **** off and bother someone else.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
wee little kid
m1999

Postby m1999 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:57 am

^tldr "u cant say anything to me cuz ive been here for longer than you"
nice arguing skills tbh
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:56 am

I wouldnt exactly call it arguing... A child might, but not a 40 year old man. I probably need to give a damn for it to be an argument. But as i was scolded by a pleb who possibly joined specifically to tell me off ( over the spelling of the word "There" of all things) why should i care.. Ive been here since the first week of this site opening (nearly 10 years ago.. Before any of our current mods or admins where here) My sig has been in place since almost day 1 and like most old people, i really dont care if its spelt wrong, or if i **** myself in public or say the N word.. thats what old people do, they just dont give a crap.....

So yeah some little fresh of the boat kid can TRY and tell me, but i aint gonna listen to him. because he is a fresh of the boat kid... If it was someone who had been here a good while and i actually had respect for them, yeah i might listen.. but a noob who wastes his first post like that, pfff no chance..
FrOoGle

Postby FrOoGle » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:36 pm

If it's not arguing, then what is it? And if you don't care, why post?

The amount of time a user has been on this site shouldn't reflect how important said user is to the community. Quit acting like you're something special just because you've been here for 10 years.
My Song Thread - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59701
FrOoGle HeRo I - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=628936#p628936
FrOoGle HeRo II (unfinished :C) - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58720
FrOoGle HeRo III - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=637471#p637471
FrOoGle HeRo IV - viewtopic.php?f=17&p=638836
Bullet Train Blast - Nothing Remains (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=630599#p630599
Shadows Fall - Fire From the Sky (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59287&p=634454&hilit=Shadows+fall#p634454

Signature picture provided by The---Way
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:55 pm

FrOoGle wrote:If it's not arguing, then what is it? And if you don't care, why post?

The amount of time a user has been on this site shouldn't reflect how important said user is to the community. Quit acting like you're something special just because you've been here for 10 years.

i never claimed to be important. Yes i agree length of time has no bearing on your status here.. i just use that line the same way and old man would with a child. when they try and talk crap to grown ups.. ( Damn young whipper snappers) " You a 12 year old is trying to put me a 40 year old in his place, jog on before i give you a slap upside the head"

And i posted because i find it amusing.. Some one used his first post to just make a jab at a typo.. why even bother posting... Especially as that typo has been there for nearly 10 years
And remember he came to me to make a comment, i had no interest in him (in fact id never heard of him before) but he felt the need to come and make a pointless jab at me.. Whatever comes after that is his own doing.. He opened the doors, im just walking through them..

Oh.. And i am something special.. Far more than you would ever know.. but that little bit of anonymity is just how i like it.

Take care now :smile:
Last edited by nobby76 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrOoGle

Postby FrOoGle » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:04 pm

"I never claimed to be important."
"I am something special"

Make up your mind, please.
Bullet Train Blast - Nothing Remains (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=630599#p630599
Shadows Fall - Fire From the Sky (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59287&p=634454&hilit=Shadows+fall#p634454

Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:05 pm

You can be special without being important.

You can also be important without being special..
FrOoGle

Postby FrOoGle » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:07 pm

It depends on what kind of special. ;)

Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Someone with a gift, skill or ability most other do no possess makes you special. Being needed or integral to something makes you important.

FrOoGle wrote:It depends on what kind of special. ;)

I didn't mean THAT kind of "speshul" lol. "mommy said i was speshul coz i stopped drooling on myself"

Return to “Tech Support”