Does this game work on Win 7 64 yet?

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 10 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Ensley03

Does this game work on Win 7 64 yet?

Postby Ensley03 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Tried this like 2 years ago and it wasn't working yet. Is there a Win 7 64 bit version yet?
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Does this game work on Win 7 64 yet?

Postby amak11 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:02 pm

All versions of FoF and FoFiX, past present and future work on windows 7 x64.

At least that is my experience from when i played
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Ensley03

Postby Ensley03 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:25 pm

I just tried a version and it does not work. Just crashes. Tried running as admin, changing it to run in xp sp3 mode, still no go.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Mind posting the error log that is created?
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Ensley03

Postby Ensley03 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:34 pm

I uninstalled it and don't remember what it was, lol. I think it's the same error it's always been. Maybe I'll try a different DL and when that one flops I'll post it.
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Ensley03 wrote:I uninstalled it and don't remember what it was, lol. I think it's the same error it's always been. Maybe I'll try a different DL and when that one flops I'll post it.

I've always found version 3.100 to be the fastest/stablest build back when I played before I found Phase Shift, so maybe try that one

are you playing the original FoF or FoFiX? the build I was talking about was for FoFiX
Image Image
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Ensley03 wrote:I uninstalled it and don't remember what it was, lol. I think it's the same error it's always been. Maybe I'll try a different DL and when that one flops I'll post it.

When was the last you tried?

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

Ensley03

Postby Ensley03 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:20 am

holy crap, that 3.10 version is working. Now I just need to get a guitar that can play it, lol. I don't have any wired guitars, and it seems like the wireless adapters are a bit hoakey. How should I go about getting a wired guitar that will work on my PC? Or is there any kind of decent wireless adapter that would work for xbox 360 wireless guitars? Is it really as easy as just plugging in a USB guitar?

Also where can I find a Led Zeppelin compilation? It seems like most of the links I've come across are expired.

Thanks for any help with this.
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:45 am

using a wireless 360 adapter isn't hoakey at all, I use it and never had any issues with it. I couldn't help much for finding wired controllers since i dun use em lol
Image Image
Ensley03

Postby Ensley03 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Well it seems like it's hard to get a genuine Microsoft wireless gaming receiver anymore so they are all hit-or-miss 3rd party products. Any suggestions on which one to get?
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:23 pm

oh they quit making them? wtf.. even thought they finally got 360 controllers mainstreamed to windows now they quit making the adapter? lol.. sometimes i dont understand microsoft
Image Image
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Asskickulater wrote:oh they quit making them? wtf.. even thought they finally got 360 controllers mainstreamed to windows now they quit making the adapter? lol.. sometimes i dont understand microsoft

I noticed that a while back, lol. Oh well, PS3 controller hooked up works just as well

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:55 pm

amak11 wrote:
Asskickulater wrote:oh they quit making them? wtf.. even thought they finally got 360 controllers mainstreamed to windows now they quit making the adapter? lol.. sometimes i dont understand microsoft

I noticed that a while back, lol. Oh well, PS3 controller hooked up works just as well

luckily i got my adapter years ago when they were still being made :P
Image Image
blatz89

Postby blatz89 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:59 pm

I just use my Xplorer that I got with GHII for 360 a while back.

Picked it up at a thrift store for $12.something, complete in box. :D

Return to “Tech Support”