a call to Fofix Developers and Community : Steam Greenlight

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 11 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
deadkennedy

a call to Fofix Developers and Community : Steam Greenlight

Postby deadkennedy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 am

Hi everyone,
i'm here to talk about Steam's new feature Greenlight
Steam Greenlight is the newest feature of the Steam platform
it allows steam users to suggest their own games, and the other steam users must rate this game to be in the store. that mean you can integrate Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud in you game.
So my idea is to submit Fofix in Steam Greenlight to be rated.
But the only problem is that submission costs $100.

So Fofix Community, Fofix developers, We must unite to raise that $100 and let our game (FofiX) Available to More than 3 Million gamer over the world for free.
For more information
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/abou ... ection=faq

Dead Kennedy
a Fofix player and fan
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: a call to Fofix Developers and Community : Steam Greenli

Postby amak11 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:17 pm

We like your enthusiasm, but i doubt Steam and FoFiX will play nicely with each other, since FoFiX supports a lot of unlicensed content etc etc.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

blatz89

Re: a call to Fofix Developers and Community : Steam Greenli

Postby blatz89 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Yeah. Really don't want to bring Valve to this site. We link to LOTS of unlicensed content.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”