Game you're currently playing?

Everything else in here
Rapt0r

Game you're currently playing?

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:40 am

Just finished Metal Gear Solid 2 for the 500th time.

Yeah, I suck. DEAL WITH IT. Also, that time is horribly skewed as I would constantly leave the game running while doing other things (othen while playing other games). Now to start my play through of Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes!
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Re: Game you're currently playing?

Postby Jama7301 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:41 am

Just finished Vampire: The Masquerade, Bloodlines for the first time over my Spring Break. Good fun to be had there.

Been bouncing between Resident Evil 4 and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn of late though.
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:46 am

You're lying, Rapt0r. Look inside of you. It's true.
Also I'm playing Dante's Inferno, it's quite fun.
Plus I'm playing the F*CK out of RE5. Just downloaded the extra missions but have yet to try them out.

oh also, I'm plannin' on continuing my REmake playthrough. Since I've never finished it. And also start Resident Evil 0. and who knows, maybe I'll even finally finish Wind Waker(nah not really).
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:56 am

Forgot I still have to finish RE4. I haven't even made it to the second disc yet! Game is looooong (at least seems that way). Also installing Darksiders right now. So many vidya backlogged. Also playing Dragon Quest 6 (remake on DS) while I'm on my computer not doing poopy.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:05 am

The original Juiced for PC. It's a pretty fun racing game. Also I just re-installed Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC and downloaded the online mod but no one plays it anymore :c
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:08 am

I have Juiced on my steam but I know nothing about it and thought it was something terrible (came with the THQ pack). Is it really worth playing if I already have and play Dirt2 when I want to race?
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:46 am

Playing League of Legends hardcore, like I've pretty much put everything else on the backburner for this game. And when I'm not playing that, Pokemon White. Dissidia 2 comes out tuesday so I'll probably be playing that (<3 KAIN).
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
'_>'
SUSAltd

Postby SUSAltd » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:01 am

I've been playing FIFA 11 a lot lately.

Spoiler:

ImageCharting Achievements:
1st place 2009 April Novice Guitar competition
3rd place 2009 May Expert Guitar competition
4th place 2009 June Expert Guitar competition
1st place 2010 February Guitar competition
1st place 2010 April Guitar Competition
2nd place 2010 May Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 June Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 August Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 December Guitar Competition

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:06 am

Played a bit of Darksiders. Holy poop fun but why does EVERY hacknslash have to be God of War? Seriously, it get's old when I'm playing the same game I've already played with different models.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:12 am

Rapt0r wrote:I have Juiced on my steam but I know nothing about it and thought it was something terrible (came with the THQ pack). Is it really worth playing if I already have and play Dirt2 when I want to race?

Other than the first race, once you get an actual car that's not someone elses, you WILL lose the race. You'll have the only car without turbo or nitrous. Every time you complete a race you unlock new parts for your car, gain/lose respect from other crews, and move further on in the game (obviously) There's Circuits, Point2Points, Sprints, and Showoffs for your race types. The only one that requires manual shifting are sprints. They're also the easiest to win. You pick races from a calendar and if there isn't one listed on a certain day, you can host one on your own turf. All cars have classes based off their horsepower starting at 8 being the lowest and 1 being the highest.
Once you progress far enough into the game that the Dodge Viper is available in the dealership, get that to the top of class 2 and you'll win EVERY race.
Damn, ive been playing this game since it came out on the original Xbox, I can go on for awhile about this game.

Also stay away from class 1 pinkslip races, every driver will have a prototype dodge viper.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 am

Finally got my PS2 working again so I really should finish the first MGS, but I don't know if I feel like it :P.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Maartah

Postby Maartah » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:05 am

I rarely play games anymore, I just don't have the time to spend hours on end on a game :( so I watch anime instead
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
warhol

Postby warhol » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:48 am

On my second playthrough of Dead Space 2

5 minutes everyday of Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Lord knows I'll never finish that one)
http://fof-empire.myminicity.com/tra
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 am

The prison is the scariest part in Amnesia, except maybe one other shorter section.

I recently installed Planescape Torment again, never finished my first playthrough because I lost my savefiles.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:54 am

The prison was holy duck scary but the most tense moment is walking around in the huuggee red foggy room near the end. I can't remember the name of it. Warhol, SERIOUSLY FINISH THE GAME! It's one of my favorites.

Also Juiced sounds a lot like NFS Underground. I'll pass for now and stick to Dirt.

Return to “Off-Topic”