Tap Tap Revenge

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Tormann71

Tap Tap Revenge

Postby Tormann71 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 am

Has anyone else played this game? It's a rhythm game for the iPhone/iPod touch. I'm currently loving it, it's tons of fun.
Cutting Briers
Qwedgeonline

Re: Tap Tap Revenge

Postby Qwedgeonline » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:19 pm

I don't know WHY I don't like it. There is just something about it that makes me hate it. Ah yes! I hate the fact that the notes shoot down the screen and then slow down when they get closer to the targets. And it doesn't have it's own soundtrack, you have to download the songs.
Can we get this forum going again?
'_>'
SUSAltd

Postby SUSAltd » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:13 pm

I will say that it's too easy.

Spoiler:

ImageCharting Achievements:
1st place 2009 April Novice Guitar competition
3rd place 2009 May Expert Guitar competition
4th place 2009 June Expert Guitar competition
1st place 2010 February Guitar competition
1st place 2010 April Guitar Competition
2nd place 2010 May Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 June Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 August Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 December Guitar Competition

Tormann71

Postby Tormann71 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Qwedgeonline wrote:I don't know WHY I don't like it. There is just something about it that makes me hate it. Ah yes! I hate the fact that the notes shoot down the screen and then slow down when they get closer to the targets. And it doesn't have it's own soundtrack, you have to download the songs.

The notes slowing down took forever to get used to, but I don't mind it now. And the game automatically downloads the songs for you as you progress.
emanmodnar

Postby emanmodnar » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Tap tap revolution (the version before the appstore came out) was a lot better. There were as many downloadable songs as users made (a lot) and there wasn't any ads or sponsers to keep it going because it was a third party app on installer (before cydia became ten times better and ripdev took over installer :thumbdown: )
coolguy567

Postby coolguy567 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Well I've played it on my dad's iPhone and I don't really like it.

- It's a first generation iPhone and the framerate just falls apart when there's lots of notes.
- Sometimes I just randomly drop notes for no reason. Especially if there are chords.
- I don't like tapping a screen with no tactile response :tongue2:
- The charts are actually pretty easy and I could probably near-FC them if it was just tapping keyboard keys and the game ran perfectly.

EDIT: I liked Tap Tap Revolution. I liked how you could just search the database for user-made charts for songs that are already on your iPhone. That way it's easy to discover charts for songs matching your music tastes, and you never have to download music.

Spoiler:

OzzyOzrock wrote:
Electro Tomato wrote:
Sealclubber wrote:I believe the proper term for these notes are "EPIC NOTES" due to the fact that they are EPIC!!!!

Memes are so funny hahaha I'm splitting with laughter I can't control this laughter at this meme which uses a word incorrectly oh hahaha

:glare:

That was EPIC.

My songs. All made in EOF, beat-synced and note-synced, not very many missed notes.
Switchfoot - Meant to Live (now with drums)
Delirious? - Investigate (Live)

Return to “Other Music Games”