Guide to Making a High-quality Notechart Using EOF - **EOF E

A collection of helpful posts
This topic is 6 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
LazyBoyPT

Re: Guide to Making a High-quality Notechart Using EOF - **EOF E

Postby LazyBoyPT » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Really good. Thanks. I'll create some good songs.
Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Russia.
Smart Apple
Teddie

Postby Teddie » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:41 pm

(bookmarked).

Thanks CG, I downloaded EOF last night and I'm a freakin' mess.
Gah.
OzzyOzrock

Postby OzzyOzrock » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:08 pm

I'm trying to remake, :Dueling Banjos" from GH:WT. But gave up after finding out that the extended sustains (toggle crazy) glitch the whole song up! I need forced HOPOs.
ImageImage

I haven't touched a GH related game for 6 months. Woo. My (dead) song thread: Contains horrible things.
Smart Apple
Teddie

Postby Teddie » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:11 am

CG, thanks for the tut. I used it to fret my first song and it was incredibly helpful. Thank you.

OzzyOzrock wrote:I'm trying to remake, :Dueling Banjos" from GH:WT. But gave up after finding out that the extended sustains (toggle crazy) glitch the whole song up! I need forced HOPOs.

Ozzy, what is that bug? Can you explain it (just in case I run into the problem, I'll know what's up).
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Teddie wrote:CG, thanks for the tut. I used it to fret my first song and it was incredibly helpful. Thank you.

OzzyOzrock wrote:I'm trying to remake, :Dueling Banjos" from GH:WT. But gave up after finding out that the extended sustains (toggle crazy) glitch the whole song up! I need forced HOPOs.

Ozzy, what is that bug? Can you explain it (just in case I run into the problem, I'll know what's up).

I have a feeling that he didn't use the right grid snap with GH crazy notes. You have to use 1/48. I included GH notes in one of my songs and it didn't glitch it up.
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Gah.
OzzyOzrock

Postby OzzyOzrock » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:10 pm

doomtron wrote:
Teddie wrote:CG, thanks for the tut. I used it to fret my first song and it was incredibly helpful. Thank you.

I have a feeling that he didn't use the right grid snap with GH crazy notes. You have to use 1/48. I included GH notes in one of my songs and it didn't glitch it up.

Well, what the 'bug' does is basically just something FoF can't support. I'd hit notes and the others would stop. It wouldn't break combo though.

I am using 1/48 D:
ImageImage

I haven't touched a GH related game for 6 months. Woo. My (dead) song thread: Contains horrible things.
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:46 pm

lol that's the only way FoFiX supports them. Through glitches.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

buttonfire

Postby buttonfire » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 pm

how do i extend the beat?

---- EDIT ----

nvm found out already

---- EDIT ----

the star power's going crazy.. only one note and +1 star power -.-
nukem

Postby nukem » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Very nice tutorial, informative and to the point :2thumbsup:
EOF editor is SO much better than the basic FoF editor! I don't know how I managed with that stupid thing :blink:
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:35 pm

buttonfire wrote:tthe star power's going crazy.. only one note and +1 star power -.-

A little late, but if that happened, then you created a star power phrase of one note. Select all the notes you want in a phrase simultaneously before marking the phrase.
Blind Drummer
G-Rad

Postby G-Rad » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 am

Just out of random curiosity,

I've looked all over teh site, and cannot find the information I am looking for. (Then again I do have vision problewms).

I wanted to know if this app can actual fret/chart drums. I would like to create custom songs of even my own band's music.

If this app cannot do so, can someone point me to an app that could? Sorry if this comes in the form of hijacking.

thanks
-G

---EDIT---

Whoops, I'm as blind as a Valkerye Bat! I could do this in Feedback.
Facebook page | My Youtube Channel
My self-produced music Myspace | My band "Karma Gettin"

My Customs thread (Karma Gettin has a custom chart here)

Accomplishments Most recent: Meshuggah - Bleed. X+ Drums 1.1Million and 5GS
Keith the Hax0r
keithizkewl

Postby keithizkewl » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:58 pm

How do you make drum charts?

Return to “Tutorials and Tools”