Coffee's Mod v2 | Edited Themes (GH3/RB) - Stand-alone version. Nice graphics :p

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
geuthix

Postby geuthix » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:32 pm

anon wrote:Another amazing mod that doesn't work on my mac... *sigh*

Get PC with Windows XP or Linux, but don't get Vista, it SUCKS. ( Just looks cool :) )

Also nice mod dude.
Last edited by geuthix on Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is short...make it a good one.
How to add whammy bar to FoF - here.
Userbar creator - here.
My YouTube account - here.
yoyokid2008

Postby yoyokid2008 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:38 pm

geuthix wrote:
anon wrote:Another amazing mod that doesn't work on my mac... *sigh*

Get PC with Windows XP or Linux, but don't get Vista, it SUCKS. ( Just looks cool :) )

Also nice mod dude.

WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE AND BASHING VISTA.

It runs FoF PERFECTLY fine for my taste and I EVEN RECORD VIDEOS WITH IT.

I'll admit Vista has its problems but once you know how Vista works it is fine!
\
EdisLeado

Postby EdisLeado » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Oddly enough, you didn't bother to use my updated GH3 song and difficulty selection screens, ds :p Anyways, i'm liking this mod -- The GH3 mod is pretty much just mine -- but with different notes and a new background (though I still like the training background better). And the Rockband mod is quite cool too -- But I'm still using some of my old menus (song selection, etc).

I mixed and matched some of the stuff with my mods and this mod and that's pretty much makes up the final version of the "hybrid mod". I don't think there's anymore to edit :p
Ds~

Postby Ds~ » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Yes =p

Realy, i dont change so many things in GH Mod, only in RB, anyway, thx for comments
Nub
laggspike

Postby laggspike » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:35 pm

absolutely awesome :D:D:D
but there's trouble when i tried 2 players, the meter gets in the way of the 2P's neck, and on the rock band one the multiplier was under the 2P neck and wasn't working (or it didn't look like it was)
Ds~

Postby Ds~ » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:19 pm

Hmm, i never see that, maybe, its why i dont play with 2 players ;S

Anyway, thx :D
Jamesthepeach

Postby Jamesthepeach » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:23 pm

Well, just to start off, I seriously thought that was a freaking picture of rockband, absolutely insane.

That being said, the Guitar Hero one could use some tweaking on menu's, and based off of your picture it looks like the notes aren't at the right angle, but I'll see what they're like in game.

Now if someone would do edisleado's guitar hero menu's with all of your stuff =0
Last edited by Jamesthepeach on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamesthepeach

Postby Jamesthepeach » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:35 pm

hm...while this is still an AMAZING mod, I'm actually kind of liking ellaidosas.kfjnsak.djf whatever's better.

Yours does have a more professional feel, and better....graphical effects, many of the images are stretched or somewhat low quality. Both mods are amazing in game, especially the guitar hero 3 one. But the stretched guitar hero meters bugged me a bit.

Yours wins in game, the other one has better menu's.
I'm going to attempt to mix them up, but either way the work you've done is great.

EDIT: Disregard what I said about menus, his actually aren't much different. The only drawback of this mod is I'm getting some weird stretched pictures, but maybe I just need to try different resolutions. Only real problem is I lag with this haha, but I do in most games....

THANK YOU
Last edited by Jamesthepeach on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ateshu

Postby ateshu » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:36 pm

I like this mod more than any mod.
PERIOD! XD
EdisLeado

Postby EdisLeado » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Jamesthepeach wrote:hm...while this is still an AMAZING mod, I'm actually kind of liking ellaidosas.kfjnsak.djf whatever's better.

Yours does have a more professional feel, and better....graphical effects, many of the images are stretched or somewhat low quality. Both mods are amazing in game, especially the guitar hero 3 one. But the stretched guitar hero meters bugged me a bit.

Yours wins in game, the other one has better menu's.
I'm going to attempt to mix them up, but either way the work you've done is great.

EDIT: Disregard what I said about menus, his actually aren't much different. The only drawback of this mod is I'm getting some weird stretched pictures, but maybe I just need to try different resolutions. Only real problem is I lag with this haha, but I do in most games....

THANK YOU

You can mix and match the stuff from this mod and my mod to perhaps make the best mod there is :p But anyways, if you didn't already know -- The GH3 theme of this mod is just mine with new notes and a new background.
Last edited by EdisLeado on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poison

Postby poison » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:43 pm

as far as lag goes, I just have a tad. I lowered FPS to 60 and the game is more or less entirely smooth when i'm not ******* around doing other things on the comp. but i think this mod is great, the background is quite epic for the GH3 mod.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
Ds~

Postby Ds~ » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:58 pm

EdisLeado wrote:You can mix and match the stuff from this mod and my mod to perhaps make the best mod there is :p But anyways, if you didn't already know -- The GH3 theme of this mod is just mine with new notes and a new background.

Yes, the GH3 are ur mod with litle fixes, have nothing to improve in the GH mod, is perfect, i have only fixed litle things, like the main text, bg, and somethings ;S
jesucio

Postby jesucio » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:24 pm

probably a stupid question... but ill ask it anyway... how do i swtich from GH mod to RB mod? thx :p
Ds~

Postby Ds~ » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Settings > Coffe Settings > Search for "Theme" and change to "FoF/GHIII/RockBand"
firefret

Postby firefret » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:35 pm

can anyone help me?
im trying to merge most of the RB graphics from this one since these were really well done but im not sure which file is the one to make the neck have a curved aspect.
great mod DS.
my fretted songs
Radiohead - Karma Police

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”