Coffee's mod v.2.0 ^_^

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 1 year and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Ultimate_Coffee

Postby Ultimate_Coffee » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:32 am

ok... It'll probably be a quite a while before i have a new beta... I'm starting my mod all over again with FOF v. 1.2.451, a lot of people say that it runs smoother and has less lag so in order to optimize my mod I'm going to make it with 1.2.451 if anybody wants to help me with graphics please pm me... and thanks all of you for your help and support ^_^

Peace Out,
-Ultimate Coffee
;;;( ° д°)
crossieh

Postby crossieh » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:38 am

contrast wrote:So, umm... Probably a stupid question, but this doesn't work on Linux, right (or WINE, for that matter)? Looks outstanding; I'd love to try it out.

Omg, don't play FoF with wine.
Eat Moar Bunnies!
Def_Monk

Postby Def_Monk » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:42 am

Ultimate_Coffee wrote:ok... It'll probably be a quite a while before i have a new beta... I'm starting my mod all over again with FOF v. 1.2.451, a lot of people say that it runs smoother and has less lag so in order to optimize my mod I'm going to make it with 1.2.451 if anybody wants to help me with graphics please pm me... and thanks all of you for your help and support ^_^

Peace Out,
-Ultimate Coffee

I'd say wait for 1.3. Alex is the person developing FOF now so 1.3 will have a lot more additions to help it along. I also think it will most likely be the most well supported after it's released because it'll have RF pretty much built in. >.>
Putting it on 1.2.451 and then 1.3 coming out seems pretty pointless. You'd be porting it one after another. It's more work and you can work on functionality in the meantime instead. xD
Last edited by Def_Monk on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life would be so much easier if we just had the damn source code.
Ultimate_Coffee

Postby Ultimate_Coffee » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:30 am

Def_Monk wrote:I'd say wait for 1.3. Alex is the person developing FOF now so 1.3 will have a lot more additions to help it along. I also think it will most likely be the most well supported after it's released because it'll have RF pretty much built in. >.>
Putting it on 1.2.451 and then 1.3 coming out seems pretty pointless. You'd be porting it one after another. It's more work and you can work on functionality in the meantime instead. xD

when is 1.3 coming out? I don't really care about doing it again, if 1.3 isn't coming out for a while then I'll just work on 1.2.451 for now... I'm really just doing this to learn Python and it gives me something to do in my spare time... ^_^
Mythril

Postby Mythril » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:42 am

Coffee, amazing mod. I would love to help you in any way shape or form that I can with the progression of this mod. Its simply amazing.
v4vendetta

Postby v4vendetta » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:55 am

Ultimate_Coffee wrote:ok... It'll probably be a quite a while before i have a new beta... I'm starting my mod all over again with FOF v. 1.2.451, a lot of people say that it runs smoother and has less lag so in order to optimize my mod I'm going to make it with 1.2.451 if anybody wants to help me with graphics please pm me... and thanks all of you for your help and support ^_^

Peace Out,
-Ultimate Coffee

Please dont make this your final version for 1.1

1. atleast remove or fix the killswitch thingy so the music cuts on and off again
2. add the new meter lights

Pleaseeeee
Ultimate_Coffee

Postby Ultimate_Coffee » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:14 am

v4vendetta wrote:Please dont make this your final version for 1.1

1. atleast remove or fix the killswitch thingy so the music cuts on and off again
2. add the new meter lights

Pleaseeeee

I actually already have that stuff done... well for the most part... jurgen lights don't look too great... but hey... their there... I'll upload it right now... ^_^
drag0on

Postby drag0on » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:30 pm

where is the arrows ? i'm copy the arrows of the last version to this and doesn't work ://

where is the notes of last version ? I liked a lot.
Notes for this version are so 'ugly' for me.

And the 'counter' doesn't work.

Can you fix ?
Last edited by drag0on on Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:06 pm

- more HoPo... (I guess it's called 1/8th note HoPo or something... idk)

1/8th note hopo in 1.1? Must have.

Did you manage to do something about the thing I pointed out?
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:14 pm

rednano12 wrote:
yoyokid2008 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to change the Guitar Cases to CD Cases and Cassettes to CD's?

Download the CD mod and replace the cassette.dae

I will have the notes ripped soon.

and were can i get the Cd mod seperatly ?
Delahue

Postby Delahue » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:48 pm

The rock meter has lost the little pointer thingy that indicatesa where the rock meter is lol. And when i changed it to simple it said "rock meter bottom" was missing game engine error or something. ANd the lights are supposed ot have six portions? there were only 5 lol

OTHER then that, excellent work *two thumbs up*
DelaHero! 8 Tiers of pure, all difficulty, goodness.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharek....bd7de7f
DLC Pack 1 Released!
poison

Postby poison » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:49 pm

Def_Monk wrote:

Peace Out,
-Ultimate Coffee

I'd say wait for 1.3. Alex is the person developing FOF now so 1.3 will have a lot more additions to help it along. I also think it will most likely be the most well supported after it's released because it'll have RF pretty much built in. >.>

*orgasms* i will love you forever.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
Eat Moar Bunnies!
Def_Monk

Postby Def_Monk » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:40 pm

Ultimate_Coffee wrote:when is 1.3 coming out? I don't really care about doing it again, if 1.3 isn't coming out for a while then I'll just work on 1.2.451 for now... I'm really just doing this to learn Python and it gives me something to do in my spare time... ^_^

I don't actually know. He hasn't projected a release date at all. It might be good for you to ask him personally. (Not when its coming exactly, but if its anywhere near completion.) As for learning more python, just continue adding more stuff or make individual versions of everything. For example, I don't want to change my full FOF but a compatible version of the neck change or image notes would be sweet on their own. xD
Life would be so much easier if we just had the damn source code.
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:04 pm

can anybody here in the forum make from the new version a zip content file like the other guy has make it a view post before but with the old version i need the new one plzzzzz.
v4vendetta

Postby v4vendetta » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Delahue wrote:The rock meter has lost the little pointer thingy that indicatesa where the rock meter is lol. And when i changed it to simple it said "rock meter bottom" was missing game engine error or something. ANd the lights are supposed ot have six portions? there were only 5 lol

OTHER then that, excellent work *two thumbs up*

The arrow is behind the rock meter. If anyone knows how to put it on top, let us know.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”