Rock Band 2 Rips  ? - There're some early copies out so?

What would you like to see added or fixed in FOF?
Forum rules
wembley1967

Postby wembley1967 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:16 am

The advantage of riped originaly content ist to have well fretted songs and seperated tracks (Drums/guitar/bass).

Custom or selfmade songs were often well fretted, but without seperated tracks....... you have only one track.....

I did say it was not an optimal solution.It is one that has worked quite well for me when I had the .mid files and a crappy audio track (like the On Tour rips...) .
I do not care to have a track cut out on me when I miss a note (it's rather annoying to me and one of just many reasons I'd rather play FOF instead of my GH games or Rock Band).
spz

Postby spz » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:10 pm

thx cama for all this hardwork, your right we do ahave alot to play for now so we will wait =)

Just greatful the time and energy you put into it

thx
spz
wembley1967

Postby wembley1967 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:44 pm

Just thought I'd let you know I checked out the drums on Pinball Wizard.It worked great.
PsPLurves11

Postby PsPLurves11 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:49 pm

No new posts here? No New info on how far were getting in here? No news on the updated decrypter?
El Kingo
adthrawn

Postby adthrawn » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:11 pm

Paitnece. It will take a bit. It took almost a month for RB1
It's such a fine line between stupid and genius.
alex_fof

Postby alex_fof » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:02 pm

adthrawn wrote:Paitnece. It will take a bit. It took almost a month for RB1

It didn't take a month for RB1. Considering that we only got rips in April and the game came out in November, it took about 5 months really.
wembley1967

Postby wembley1967 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:54 pm

I'm sure Cama will post when he knows something.There are hundreds (if not thousands) of tunes you can find around here to keep you entertained until then.
There are 80 tracks as well and they take time to rip so even when they are rippable don't expect them all to be done at once.
Go play a Zeppelin song or something until they are ripped.
mrhoeivo

Postby mrhoeivo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:12 pm

It seems like when RB1 came out there was an entire team of people all racing to see who could rip the tracks first. Now we are all waiting for one guy who won't even be able to buy the game for months...
thrash n burn

Postby thrash n burn » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:44 pm

yeah but think about how good we've had it around here. All the GH and RB tiers in their entirety, plus RB DLC, and GH3 dlc, which startled to trickle out recently. Plus GH:A, and now even On Tour.

If it takes a bit longer for RB2, then I'm cool with that, because by all rights, we should be paying for this **** lol.
mrhoeivo

Postby mrhoeivo » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:12 am

Well sure, but a number of users on this forum have already bought RB2. You'd think that 2 days after the release of the game, there would be all sorts of threads with people uploading uncrackable encoded files, mids, etc. But instead we have one thread in the "thoughts" forum.
wseyller

Postby wseyller » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:41 am

Keep in mind that i'm being very patient, but there has got to be more people workin on it. I know there isn't just one or two guys on the entire planet that is working on it. But what the hell do I know, lol. I figured there are some 30 year old geniuses living in their parents basement that have nothing better to do beside hack some computer games while eating hot pockets all day.
My Songs - Metallica, Hellyeah, Puddle of Mudd
All songs updated March 03, 2009 (major overhaul, so go redownload them again)
Gaia

Postby Gaia » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:45 am

can someone tell me how or with wich tools to extract the game content from the 360 DVD of RB2?
smiling_dave

Postby smiling_dave » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:17 am

All the info on here is from another thread (which no credit has been given to), i suggest you google it, once the other place has found out how to do it entirely, you can bet this place will credit themselves for it :)
Gaia

Postby Gaia » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 pm

i've used google before but i've found nothing thats because i've been asking for it here...
can you tell what exaktly to look for or just give me a link ^^
i'm i right that it is in an other forum?
Moonflow43

Postby Moonflow43 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:05 pm

Gaia wrote:can someone tell me how or with wich tools to extract the game content from the 360 DVD of RB2?

the only way right now is with fancy hex editing which is how we got what we have now. you'll have to wait for arktool to be updated if you want a program to extract things for you.
Check out my songs thread here // Forum Instructional Video

Return to “Thoughts ?”