songs, links and other things!

What would you like to see added or fixed in FOF?
Forum rules
This topic is 7 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
koneko

songs, links and other things!

Postby koneko » Wed May 18, 2016 3:48 pm

howdy fellow young people! i just remembered this game (i played FoF a lot in 2007) and said hey! let's download it again! and i got FoFiX i heard about phase shift but my lil' laptop doesn't run it (a really really old atom n455 with a gma 3150 and 1gb of ram why? because my main 980m laptop decided to die THAT SON OF A ...sorry i lost it a bit) but when i search for songs in the wikidot or the interwebz not even one it's up! (at least the songs i like tho) i manage to get some songs (a nice pack of babymetal and some nightwish amongs others) but i really really want more nightwish songs some xandria etc (mainly symphonic metal) also ladybaby would rock (pun intended)

so! fellow players! where i could find songs that actually works!

other thing i have a couple songs for phase shift (the babymetal ones) but i've searched high and low for songs either for FoFiX or phase shift but to no avail TT_TT i also have some request (pretty odd songs tho) but i dont know if this lives or not

songs im searching:

save my life - xandria
winterhearted - xandria
she is my sin - nightwish
age age money ladybaby
if possible with all the difficulties
and the list goes on..

summary

MOAR SONGS! wether be phase shift or fofix (i know there's packs out there but their not my thing mostly) please!

and thanks!!
The last forum user
Maupy2

Re: songs, links and other things!

Postby Maupy2 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:19 am

Try searching songs in the Tune Posting section of the forum. The song database is extremely outdated. There are plenty of songs still available for download, but just not from the song database.:)
My song thread (mostly guitar)
MY FIRST STORY song thread
A Day To Remember Hero REVIVAL
A Lot Like Birds

My name is Maurits.
They/them pronouns
If you want to reach me, send me a private message. I don't usually log in any more, but I have email notifications turned on for private messages.
Leonnxd

Postby Leonnxd » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:05 pm

Why there isn't any Lana Del Rey song in here?
Leonnxd

Postby Leonnxd » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:09 pm

Sorry for double messenges, my internet just failed for a moment...

Return to “Thoughts ?”