Just found this game

What would you like to see added or fixed in FOF?
Forum rules
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
MorbidFable

Just found this game

Postby MorbidFable » Sat May 07, 2016 8:59 pm

I'm a 17 year old highschool student who just found this while looking for a guitar hero game on PC. I recently lost a ton of skins in CSGO betting, and I like to relieve my stress through creative outlets but since I'm not actually that creative this made my day. This game is so great, and I'm actually a little upset I missed the playerbase of 2007 but I got some friends to download it and I've got some to play with. Pretty fun game, my only problem is I don't understand why its not 60fps but thats not too bad.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, as I stated I'm 7 years late and I'm just arriving to the party.
AKA Super Blooper
AlexTaylor

Re: Just found this game

Postby AlexTaylor » Sat May 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Don't feel bad about not being here for 2007.
The current charters here are just as nice (unless you p!ss us off, lol), and make even better charts, at least most of the time.

A lot of the current charters here chart for Phase Shift, so if you play FoF/iX, some songs might not work, but they will with a little adjusting.

But if you have a good enough PC, I suggest to just download Phase Shift, it doesn't need to be great, even one that can run simple games is usually enough.
My old 3GB ram laptop from '05 could run it between 55-60 fps just fine even with chrome and EOF open, so if you have anything even slightly better, you'll be good to go.

And welcome to the site. :D
Black Metal Wannabe
niels567

Postby niels567 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:58 pm

Welcome to!
As AT said, you'd be better off going with Phase Shift (it's free!), but coming from someone who also missed the hype train; these are a great lot, and always fun to chat and play with. Charts are great, charters are great, and it feels like (without looking at any stats at all) forum activity is on the rise, probably due to RB4 PC hype.
Hope you'll stick around, if for nothing else than to just play the game and get some great charts to play!
I chart stuff, check out my thread!
The last forum user
Maupy2

Postby Maupy2 » Tue May 17, 2016 2:24 pm

My song thread (mostly guitar)
MY FIRST STORY song thread
A Day To Remember Hero REVIVAL
A Lot Like Birds

My name is Maurits.
They/them pronouns
If you want to reach me, send me a private message. I don't usually log in any more, but I have email notifications turned on for private messages.

Return to “Thoughts ?”