Perhaps a layer separator?

What would you like to see added or fixed in FOF?
Forum rules
This topic is 11 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
xLixingx

Re: Perhaps a layer separator?

Postby xLixingx » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:20 am

So…what did you mean?
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Perhaps a layer separator?

Postby amak11 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:23 am

He saying the effects GH/RB does on it's tracks can be copied and applied to these games. Which is possible in FoFiX and should have been already implemented from way back in the Alarian days, probly even earlier. BUT this only applies to multi-tracks

Single track files, which has been explained already is pointless to apply any audio filters or modules as it will make the audio sound terrible as you quite plainly witnessed in your first post.

L0fka wrote:Hmm, how about parametric equalizer? we know frequency of guitars(bass too), vocals, drums(oh god..) so just gain them up while playing right and down if messed
In gh wt they are gain up current instrument audio track i.e. bass at bass career can be easily heard against guitar career...

Just no, GH uses master tracks same as RB. They raise the volume of the track you are playing in early GH titles, pre-GH5 and GHVH. That doesnt happen in GH5 and WoR. What you're suggesting wont work at all in any way without killing the audio you are trying to split.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Return to “Thoughts ?”