achievements

What would you like to see added or fixed in FOF?
Forum rules
This topic is 11 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Akaneaya

achievements

Postby Akaneaya » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:12 am

i know it sounds very stupid but what if you added achievements to the game to make things a little diffrent like get 5 stars on a game or someway for the person to set it up them self if they really wanted to?
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Re: achievements

Postby Asskickulater » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Akaneaya wrote:i know it sounds very stupid but what if you added achievements to the game to make things a little diffrent like get 5 stars on a game or someway for the person to set it up them self if they really wanted to?

such a system would be horrible for fofix, to many different variants of it, to losely coded, will be cheated very easily..
Image Image
Hakuistheguitarhero

Postby Hakuistheguitarhero » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Definitely a good and bad idea. Good in a sense that if there was a way to build in achievements to your chart, good players who don't cheat would try to go for it. But yes its bad in a sense like the person above me said, where it could be cheated very easily. Because you could just switch the notes.mid file and make it so that you can have just one note pop up, and you'd get an achievement for "FCing" the song unfairly.

***EDIT AUGUST 30 2012***
Phase Shift has achievements as well, and most of them can be cheated, such as the single player achievements.
Check out my High Scores.

Puppetz is an amazing charter.

Postby 4436355 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:06 am

Well,Who gives a $hit that achievements can be cheated!? :tongue2:
We will try to unlock them just for fun.
In that case,scores can be cheated easily too using cheat engine so we should stop making charts?
That's a NO! :biggrin:
Achievements are gr8 man I +1 the idea! :2thumbsup:
Hakuistheguitarhero

Postby Hakuistheguitarhero » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Achievements are good, but if there was a way to be able to script achievements into the chart, depending on how you could do it would probably determine whether or not it's a good idea or not.
Check out my High Scores.

Puppetz is an amazing charter.

Return to “Thoughts ?”