A Fail Meter idea

What would you like to see added or fixed in FOF?
Forum rules
This topic is 15 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
lapatateinc

A Fail Meter idea

Postby lapatateinc » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:05 pm

A long time ago, when you were playing with No-Fail, you could see your "Fail Bar" (dunno how to call it, it's the bar that goes down when you miss a lot of notes and then you fail if it's too low) on the Fail Meter go down. Since the update, the "Fail Bar" just disapeared and I think it was really useful to see it. You can know where are your good parts and worst one. By exemple, TTFAF, i know I can't do the beggining so I play No-Fail to pratice the rest, but I don't know where I MIGHT lose. Maybe they could put the Fail Bar again or just put an option to let it there even with No-Fail.
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Re: A Fail Meter idea

Postby KTownEgghead » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:49 pm

lapatateinc wrote:I don't know where I MIGHT lose. Maybe they could put the Fail Bar again or just put an option to let it there even with No-Fail.

I'd love this option.
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.
life is so deep
JanZuKa

Postby JanZuKa » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:18 am

It was like that in older fofix versions, dunno why they removed it
Azzco

Postby Azzco » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:22 am

lapatateinc wrote:A long time ago, when you were playing with No-Fail, you could see your "Fail Bar" (dunno how to call it, it's the bar that goes down when you miss a lot of notes and then you fail if it's too low) on the Fail Meter go down.

JanZuKa wrote:It was like that in older fofix versions, dunno why they removed it
I think that was allready clear. I'd like to see this as a option too. I really liked to play some insane songs with no fail just to see if I would be able to make it through, without having to worry about actually failing.
(k)Ubuntu 8.10 skyscraper 2.6.27-11-generic i686 GNU/Linux KDE 4.2.0
It's not like I dislike sleeping, I really do like it to be honest. It's the whole wake up/go to sleep business I don't like.

Return to “Thoughts ?”