EOF 1.8RC12 - Now with Rocksmith 2014 support

A collection of helpful posts
This topic is 2 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Guac is extra
vandorb12

Re: EOF 1.8b5 - Pro guitar export now available

Postby vandorb12 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm trying to fix the charts so that they use every feature in PhaseShift. (eg, extended sustains, open bass, and tap/slide notes)
Also, i did download the latest beta from the link in the first post. The program still says its EOF 1.71 =P
YouTube (Rocksmith!)
The one, the only, the fretter of The Barebones.

Spoiler:Facebook

Bigjoe5

Re: EOF 1.8b5 - Pro guitar export now available

Postby Bigjoe5 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Is it possible to package files made with this program with pro guitar parts as custom RB3 DLC and use them in RB3?
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Re: EOF 1.8b6 - Dance track export now available

Postby raynebc » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:14 am

The 1.8 beta 6 release is now available in the first post. The main changes from beta 5 are as follows:
Changes since 1.8b5:
*Fixed a bug with the MIDI delay auto adjust logic (EOF would not prompt to offset the notes unless the active track had one or more notes).
*Fixed a bug where custom per measure grid snap did not work.
*Fixed a bug where increasing the length of a note with grid snap enabled could cause the note to not be able to extend past an anchor during certain conditions.
*Fixed a seek bug where if PgUp was used during playback and the current position was before the first beat marker, the audio wasn't correctly seeked.
*Fixed some paste related bugs.
*Adds basic 4 lane dance track charting functionality. For now, only normal dance notes are supported.
THE HYPNOTOAD!
thekiwimaddog

Postby thekiwimaddog » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 am

raynebc wrote:The 1.8 beta 6 release is now available in the first post. The main changes from beta 5 are as follows:
Changes since 1.8b5:
*Fixed a bug with the MIDI delay auto adjust logic (EOF would not prompt to offset the notes unless the active track had one or more notes).
*Fixed a bug where custom per measure grid snap did not work.
*Fixed a bug where increasing the length of a note with grid snap enabled could cause the note to not be able to extend past an anchor during certain conditions.
*Fixed a seek bug where if PgUp was used during playback and the current position was before the first beat marker, the audio wasn't correctly seeked.
*Fixed some paste related bugs.
*Adds basic 4 lane dance track charting functionality. For now, only normal dance notes are supported.

Excellent!
David
fatdog

Postby fatdog » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 am

makes me so happy i could dance .....but only to oncoming to arrows
Thunder Dragon
NejiHyuga900

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Great. When I downloaded version 1.8b6, it crashes. Does anyone have the link for version 1.8b5?
Gosh, I shouldn't delete version 1.8b5 without knowing that 1.8b6 would crash on me. :crying:
Or how do I stop 1.8b6 from crashing?

Here is the problem. I open up EOF 1.8 beta 6. As soon as I click anywhere, it crashes. I am running on Windows 7.
Last edited by NejiHyuga900 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Phase Shift custom songs (also work with Clone Hero and to a limited extent, FoFiX): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/er22i5q5yleg6

"I am a thunder dragon! Hear me breathe lightning and roar thunder!"
ctrl-alt-deleted
kamakazikilla

Postby kamakazikilla » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:18 pm

guess who just found a use for the next two hours of their day??
My Ongoing Song Thread <--old

############
Union Hero <--- where my new work is being kept
############

Make A Request Here!! I'LL FRET YOU A SONG =D

EOF Sync Tutorial And FAQ
GH Style Notes For Phase Shift
Rock Band Style Notes For Phase Shift
Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:35 pm

NejiHyuga900 wrote:Great. When I downloaded version 1.8b6, it crashes. Does anyone have the link for version 1.8b5?
Gosh, I shouldn't delete version 1.8b5 without knowing that 1.8b6 would crash on me. :crying:
Or how do I stop 1.8b6 from crashing?

Here is the problem. I open up EOF 1.8 beta 6. As soon as I click anywhere, it crashes. I am running on Windows 7.

I see that the note menu preparation logic has a bug that causes this crash if you try to access a menu when no chart is loaded (via ALT or mouse). I'll get another beta uploaded soon, but the easiest workaround is to use the shortcut keys to open (CTRL+O or F3) or create a new chart (CTRL+N or F4).
Thunder Dragon
NejiHyuga900

Postby NejiHyuga900 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:50 pm

raynebc wrote:I see that the note menu preparation logic has a bug that causes this crash if you try to access a menu when no chart is loaded (via ALT or mouse). I'll get another beta uploaded soon, but the easiest workaround is to use the shortcut keys to open (CTRL+O or F3) or create a new chart (CTRL+N or F4).
Thank you for helping me on how to bypass the crash in 1.8b6. :2thumbsup:
My Phase Shift custom songs (also work with Clone Hero and to a limited extent, FoFiX): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/er22i5q5yleg6

"I am a thunder dragon! Hear me breathe lightning and roar thunder!"
Guac is extra
vandorb12

Postby vandorb12 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Is there any way to toggle tap/slide notes with EOF? I've looked through the menus and documentation, but I haven't found anything.
YouTube (Rocksmith!)

Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Mon May 02, 2011 7:03 pm

For the moment, the documentation is very casual as far as the new features go (most of it is in the first post). However some keyboard shortcuts are given in the note>pro guitar menu. You can toggle tapping status with CTRL+T, toggle slide up with CTRL+Up arrow and toggle slide down with CTRL+Down arrow.
Guac is extra
vandorb12

Postby vandorb12 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:07 pm

@raynebc
I should've made my post clearer. (my bad =P)
I'm charting a standard, five button guitar part. The notes i would like to toggle are the tap/slide notes one can find in GH:WT and GH5.
YouTube (Rocksmith!)

Return to “Tutorials and Tools”