I need help its like not working

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 12 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
lpdhvr12

I need help its like not working

Postby lpdhvr12 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 pm

I can play the game but, my screen flashes alot of colors, like the colors of the notes while im playing and gives me a headache .-.
Dosent happen on normal frets on fire...but i wanna use awesome rb2 theme

-- Edit: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 am --

BUMP !!
blazingamer

Re: I need help its like not working

Postby blazingamer » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:25 am

Is the flashing only happening when playing a song? If so try turning off shaders, they normally tend to be the issue for many users.
lpdhvr12

Postby lpdhvr12 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:29 am

blazingamer wrote:Is the flashing only happening when playing a song? If so try turning off shaders, they normally tend to be the issue for many users.

OK that worked now, how do I get triple notes to work like i can hit some triples but not all :o
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Not being able to hit triples is normally just a keyboard issue. What you can do is create a custom controller profile to use where the fret buttons are the number keys instead of the Function keys, that normally works on a lot of keyboards. Alternatively you can create a controller profile for a guitar controller you may have laying around and use that instead of the keyboard.

Last resort fix would be when you create a new character profile or edit an already existing one, enable the Two-Chord Max which allows you to play triples by pressing the outside two notes and strumming.
matknot

Postby matknot » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 am

I have one question. Do you know wich key combination is best ( I play this on keyboard and I can't press yellow, blue and orange button together)??
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:01 pm

matknot wrote:I have one question. Do you know wich key combination is best ( I play this on keyboard and I can't press yellow, blue and orange button together)??

There is no " best " keyset to use, its completely different on every make of keyboard, so what works for me may not work for you. It's really a jut a case of try different keysets until you find one you can work with.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
matknot

Postby matknot » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 am

nobby76 wrote:
matknot wrote:I have one question. Do you know wich key combination is best ( I play this on keyboard and I can't press yellow, blue and orange button together)??

There is no " best " keyset to use, its completely different on every make of keyboard, so what works for me may not work for you. It's really a jut a case of try different keysets until you find one you can work with.

Ok, tnx

Return to “FoFiX”