High Score only shows NIL

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
bowstar

High Score only shows NIL

Postby bowstar » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm using FoFIX Final. My high scores show at the end of the songs but don't show up in song select screen. Just says Nil. Is there a setting I disabled or something I need to do? Just nice to see what songs I have played and how many stars. Not a huge deal to me but if it's something I can fix then would. Thanks for your help! :woot:
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this game and makes it what it is! Much love for doing what you do!!!
XxXxXxXxXx My Kick A$$ Animated Backgrounds xXxXxXxXxX
Zombie Mod for 1.2.451
Choose Your Destiny
Denny8303

Re: High Score only shows NIL

Postby Denny8303 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:40 pm

bowstar wrote:I'm using FoFIX Final. My high scores show at the end of the songs but don't show up in song select screen. Just says Nil. Is there a setting I disabled or something I need to do? Just nice to see what songs I have played and how many stars. Not a huge deal to me but if it's something I can fix then would. Thanks for your help! :woot:

It depends on how you have scores sorted in the list (By Difficulty and Instrument) if a specific difficulty or instrument don't have a chart for it, it will say NIL when the high score is displayed for that difficulty/instrument. To change them use the "Orange" and "Blue" buttons to cycle through the difficulties/instruments till it displayes what score your looking for.
bowstar

Re: High Score only shows NIL

Postby bowstar » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:35 am

Durrrr! Thank you!!! I must have hit the Orange button at some point and didn't realize it. Such a simple fix!!! I knew about the blue button for difficulty but no clue on the orange for Instruments. :2thumbsup: Thanks again!!!
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this game and makes it what it is! Much love for doing what you do!!!
XxXxXxXxXx My Kick A$$ Animated Backgrounds xXxXxXxXxX
Zombie Mod for 1.2.451

Return to “FoFiX”