Lego Rock Band Theme by @ir15 {Re-Update Links}

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Need LRB
extremetour

Re: Lego Rock Band Theme by @ir15 {Re-Update Links}

Postby extremetour » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 am

Denny8303 wrote:In the spirit of Lego, i went ahead and made an update for those interested in reading Lego history facts while waiting to load a song using the Lego Rock Band Theme. All you gotta do is copy and replace the text below in your theme.ini file and you'll get to read interesting lego facts on the loading page when playing a song.

Code: Select all

loading_phrase = The Lego Group had humble beginnings in the workshop of Ole Kirk Christiansen, a carpenter from Billund, Denmark._It was in 1934 that the company name Lego was coined. Ole Kirk held a contest amongst his staff to see who could come up with the best name for the company, offering a bottle of homemade wine as a prize. Christiansen was considering two names himself, "Legio" (with the implication of a "Legion of toys") and "Lego", a self-made contraction from the Danish phrase leg godt, meaning "play well."_In 1947, Ole Kirk and Godtfred obtained samples of interlocking plastic bricks produced by the company Kiddicraft._In 1949 the Lego Group began producing bricks, calling them "Automatic Binding Bricks." Lego bricks, manufactured from cellulose acetate._Lego's were developed in the spirit of traditional wooden blocks that could be stacked upon one another; however, these plastic bricks could be "locked" together._The use of plastic for toy manufacture was not highly regarded by retailers and consumers of the time. Many of the Lego Group's shipments were returned, following poor sales; it was thought that plastic toys could never replace wooden ones._It was not until 1958 that the modern-day brick design was developed. The bricks were improved with hollow tubes in the underside of the brick. This added support in the base, enabling much better locking ability and improved versatility._1961 and 1962 saw the introduction of the first Lego wheels, an addition that expanded the potential for building cars, trucks, buses and other vehicles from Lego bricks._In 1963, the material used to create Lego bricks, cellulose acetate, was dropped in favor of more stable acrylonitrile butadiene styrene  (ABS plastic), which is still used today. ABS is non-toxic, is less prone to discoloration and warping, and is also more resistant to heat, acids, salt, and other chemicals than cellulose acetate._Lego bricks manufactured from ABS plastic in 1963 still hold most of their shape and color more than 40 years later, and still neatly interlock with the most recently manufactured Lego bricks._1964 was the first time that instruction manuals were included in Lego sets._One of the Lego Group's most successful series, the Lego train system, was first released in 1966. The original train sets included a 4.5-volt motor, battery box and rails; two years later, a 12-volt motor was introduced._Lego began to target the female market with the introduction of furniture pieces and dollhouses in 1971. The Lego universe expanded its transportation possibilities with the addition of boat and ship sets, with hull pieces that actually floated, in 1972._"Expert Series" sets were first introduced in 1975, geared towards older, more experienced Lego builders. This line soon developed into the "Expert Builder" sets, released in 1977._Another significant expansion to the Lego line occurred in 1979, with the creation of Lego Space sets. Astronaut minifigures, rockets, lunar rovers and spaceships populated this successful series._Lego bricks had always had a constructive potential that was seen by some educators as being an invaluable asset in helping children to develop creativity and problem-solving abilities. Since the 1960s, teachers had been using Lego bricks in the classroom for a variety of reasons._Two Guinness records were set in 1992 using Lego products: A castle made from 400,000 Lego bricks, and measuring 4.45 meters by 5.22 meters, was built on Swedish  television, and a Lego railway line 545 meters in length, with three locomotives, was constructed._Early prototypes of the Lego minifigure had a variety of skin colors and facial expressions, but production designs used only a yellow skin color and standard smiling face. Lego Pirates in 1989 expanded the array of facial expressions by adding beards and eye patches. Soon the other themes caught on, ranging from sun glasses, lipstick, eye lashes, and so on._The late 1990s also saw the first products featuring licensed characters. In 1999, Star Wars Lego and Winnie the Pooh Duplo were released. These were followed by characters from Harry Potter to Steven Spielberg.

There ya go, enjoy. :smile:

Hey, thx for the loading phrases.
I never know LEGO before because I never play LEGO.
And why, All of the songs from LRB are dead? Why?(Sorry bad english)

Spoiler:If this is the last dance
This is the last dance
Then save it for me baby

The Raveonettes - Last Dance

LEGO Rock band still not needed
#famouse
MichauDotCom

Postby MichauDotCom » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:46 am

Hello everyone! I saw that the fretbuttons are off, because they were straight rips, in rb2 theme they are a little bit curved. So here you go, I curved it propely. They look amazing in-game!

-- Edit: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:47 am --

Come on people, don't you like it? Just tell me what should I do?
*that signature is so damn bad o3o*
guicpv

Postby guicpv » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Can someone fix the link for this theme? What if I say Pls? :D

-- Edit: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:12 pm --

Noone got this theme anymore? I'd really like to have it!

Maybe if someone got, could send me by mail or something like filefront...

Plsssss? :P
omegapedro

Postby omegapedro » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Can someone fix the link for this theme? What if I say Pls? :D

-- Edit: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:12 pm --

Noone got this theme anymore? I'd really like to have it!

Maybe if someone got, could send me by mail or something like filefront...

Plsssss? :P
Fabio Zumbi12
Zumbi12

Postby Zumbi12 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Could someone upload the theme? It is possible that no one has this theme in the pc ...
Download the most Graphics MOD:
The Sims 2 on Fire
Brasil Hero W.I.P.

Visit our site and our Brasilian Fan Fórum:
Frets on Fire Brasil®
Unsterblich!!
air15

New Links

Postby air15 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 pm

10/04/2012.- New Links Avaibles
:2thumbsup:
Image Image

Image Image
Manddrakke

Postby Manddrakke » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:04 am

Its possible take off this line???

Thanks,

Sorry my english.

Update: with these values ​​in theme.ini got out of the screen.

(menu_neck_choose_x = .500 ; menu_neck_choose_y = .800)
The Guitar Man
Russell_GuitarGuy

Postby Russell_GuitarGuy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:53 pm

May you please re-upload the link to this theme, please? I really want this one SO bad!
Dodgers123

Postby Dodgers123 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Russell_GuitarGuy wrote:May you please re-upload the link to this theme, please? I really want this one SO bad!

I found a link on media fire...here you go. Hope it's ok to re-up...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j688z ... k+Band.zip

By chance if anyone has the lego rock band st list from Desert diamond, or a link to a download please share. my kids would love that:-).

Best regards,

Dodgers.
Alphaboot18

Postby Alphaboot18 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:51 am

umm you might need to replace the <Error> links :I
FrOoGle

Postby FrOoGle » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 am

Dodgers123 wrote:
Russell_GuitarGuy wrote:May you please re-upload the link to this theme, please? I really want this one SO bad!

I found a link on media fire...here you go. Hope it's ok to re-up...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j688z ... k+Band.zip

By chance if anyone has the lego rock band st list from Desert diamond, or a link to a download please share. my kids would love that:-).

Best regards,

Dodgers.

Merry Christmas.
My Song Thread - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59701
FrOoGle HeRo I - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=628936#p628936
FrOoGle HeRo II (unfinished :C) - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58720
FrOoGle HeRo III - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=637471#p637471
FrOoGle HeRo IV - viewtopic.php?f=17&p=638836
Bullet Train Blast - Nothing Remains (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=630599#p630599
Shadows Fall - Fire From the Sky (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59287&p=634454&hilit=Shadows+fall#p634454

Signature picture provided by The---Way
alicee123

Postby alicee123 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:27 am

Hello..
LEGO Rock Band is essentially a skin swap for Rock Band 2. I would trust that musicality recreations all in all are sufficiently universal that I don't need to clarify the idea of playing guitar, bass, drums or chiming in with your most loved shake melodies.
This theme is nice I also want this theme so please provide link for this theme.
corsoo45

Postby corsoo45 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:47 am

Hello...

I missed the chance to get Lego RockBand for $5 from TSCC this week..., All I truly need is the code to send out the tunes from the amusement into RB3.

In the event that anyone has a code that they won't utilize, let me recognize what it is worth to you....

Lego star wars toys

Return to “FoFiX”