FoFix v3.120 final version question

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
steve_adams2008

FoFix v3.120 final version question

Postby steve_adams2008 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:07 am

When changeing the keys, which guitar is it? I ve tried changing them all and yet they are still set as F1-F5 and enter as the pick.
ImageImage
coolguy567

Re: FoFix v3.120 final version question

Postby coolguy567 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:49 am

You have to create a new controller and give it your desired controls, and set that controller as one of your four set controllers (pick one you don't want to use, highlight it and use left and right to set it to the one you created)

Spoiler:

OzzyOzrock wrote:
Electro Tomato wrote:
Sealclubber wrote:I believe the proper term for these notes are "EPIC NOTES" due to the fact that they are EPIC!!!!

Memes are so funny hahaha I'm splitting with laughter I can't control this laughter at this meme which uses a word incorrectly oh hahaha

:glare:

That was EPIC.

My songs. All made in EOF, beat-synced and note-synced, not very many missed notes.
Switchfoot - Meant to Live (now with drums)
Delirious? - Investigate (Live)
steve_adams2008

Re: FoFix v3.120 final version question

Postby steve_adams2008 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 pm

coolguy567 wrote:You have to create a new controller and give it your desired controls, and set that controller as one of your four set controllers (pick one you don't want to use, highlight it and use left and right to set it to the one you created)

Ok thanks....its been awhile since i played and this verison was different from the one i had b4.
ImageImage

Return to “FoFiX”