Small bug regarding training - Please Move to FoFix

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 9 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Small bug regarding training - Please Move to FoFix

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:58 pm

I use FoFix 1320 (The newest without svn) and if you go into training there are 3 things that bug me.
Firstly, that you can only decide on which section you start, but not where to end, and so you can't have any percentage on any of the non-solo parts
2nd, When you start to train and then select speed 0.75x (I didn't test the other ones but I guess it's the same), and there you choose difficulty and instrument, pressing the escape button/red fret will result in starting the song.
3rd, if you play f.e a solo in practice mode, you play through it, and then restart, the point where you restart gets moven back quite a bit. So the more you restart, the more does that point get moven back.

I hope my English doesn't suck too bad on these problems, and that they've not been mentioned before.

Just recognised that this is the wrong forum, please move it to the FoFix section
When the stars lose their fine
And night steals the morning away
Forever and a day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love
qweqwere

Re: Small bug regarding training - Please Move to FoFix

Postby qweqwere » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:59 am

Yes, those are all issues that i face aswell in my game experience, also you cant choose where to start/end in any other speed besides normal.

Return to “FoFiX”