QUESTION (or request maybe)

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Heaven41

QUESTION (or request maybe)

Postby Heaven41 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:39 am

please where can i download the latest version of fofix 3.120 r1352 ?
post the link please cause svn programme dont works in my pc

or if its not available to download without svn can someone upload the newest r1352 ? thanx
FoFiX Dev/Mod Squad
jstump91

Re: QUESTION (or request maybe)

Postby jstump91 » Wed May 27, 2009 12:01 pm

There are download links right where it says 3.120 beta 1 has been released. Just pick the appropriate one for your system.
jstump91, a.k.a. john.stumpo, a.k.a. stump
jstump.com | stump's blog | FoFiX development | My own code
Can't find a Windows build of the Python module you need? Try my mediafire!
Don't say "Python can't do [insert task here]." Python can do anything with the right modules - said modules may just not have been written yet.
"Python - why settle for snake oil when you can have the whole snake?" --Mark Jackson
Did you search before you posted? Did you read the rules for the subforum you are posting in?
Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 am

Heaven41 wrote:please where can i download the latest version of fofix 3.120 r1352 ?

or if its not available to download without svn can someone upload the newest r1352 ? thanx

Uploading a binary of the latest revision of the SVN is not allowed. There's a reason:
- Its not n00b friendly, full of bugs.
Azzco

Postby Azzco » Thu May 28, 2009 10:26 am

acrox999 wrote:
Heaven41 wrote:please where can i download the latest version of fofix 3.120 r1352 ?

Uploading a binary of the latest revision of the SVN is not allowed. There's a reason:
- Its not n00b friendly, full of bugs.

Allowed: Yes
Encouraged: No

r1352 is FoFiX 3.120 Beta 1
the downloads that stump mentioned are available at the project front page: http://code.google.com/p/fofix/
(k)Ubuntu 8.10 skyscraper 2.6.27-11-generic i686 GNU/Linux KDE 4.2.0
It's not like I dislike sleeping, I really do like it to be honest. It's the whole wake up/go to sleep business I don't like.
FoFiX Dev/Mod Squad
jstump91

Postby jstump91 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Azzco wrote:Allowed: Yes
Encouraged: No

Actually, allowed: no. (Edit: by which I mean, not on this forum. The GPL allows you to as long as you supply the source too, but this forum's rules forbid distribution of alpha binaries for reasons pertaining to the developers' sanity. If you really want to distribute alpha binaries, go ahead, just not here.)

In ***** FORUM RULES *****, jstump91 wrote:
  • Do not post or request binaries built from a Subversion checkout, scripts to set up the Python environment, or packages containing the required packages. We expect everybody who runs from Subversion to have set their environment up by hand from scratch so that they know exactly what they are running.

r1352, though, seeing that it is 3.120 beta 1, is naturally an exception, as we released binaries for it.

Heaven41, there cannot by definition be a later version of 3.120b1/r1352. If you want the latest svn, set it up yourself. There's no getting around it. (But, by all means, please read this before you do.)
jstump91, a.k.a. john.stumpo, a.k.a. stump
jstump.com | stump's blog | FoFiX development | My own code
Can't find a Windows build of the Python module you need? Try my mediafire!
Don't say "Python can't do [insert task here]." Python can do anything with the right modules - said modules may just not have been written yet.
"Python - why settle for snake oil when you can have the whole snake?" --Mark Jackson
Did you search before you posted? Did you read the rules for the subforum you are posting in?

Return to “FoFiX”