Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's =3.121 and 4.0=

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 2 months and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Guitar Hero 80's theme for FOFix 3.120 - RC2 patch

Postby amak11 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:29 pm

I got a new patch up
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

3 FINGERS PWN YOU
a1ltobeg0dly

Postby a1ltobeg0dly » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 pm

original notes are hard to tell if its a hammer on or if you have to strum it,any way you can clear that up a little?
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:55 am

yah i did notice that. I will fix that for the full release
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

3 FINGERS PWN YOU
a1ltobeg0dly

Postby a1ltobeg0dly » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 am

thanks,your doing a great job with this theme man. :thumbup:
DoctorM

Postby DoctorM » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 pm

The full download gives me an error that notes.png fails CRC check. Downloaded twice, same thing. Archive is corrupt.
Mind you the RC2 Patch has notes.png, so it doesn't matter. I just thought you might want to know.
Rock Gode

Postby Rock Gode » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 pm

I got the submenu theme

I changed the name of the images and the corresponding lines of the theme in order to operate

Instructions:
Delete lines settingstext10 and advsettingstext11 your file Theme.ini

Add this to Theme.ini
settingstext9 = .493, .75, .5, .07
advsettingstext10 = .493, .75, .5, .07

Delete the images advsettingstext11.png and settingstext10.png that in the theme/menu

Add images advsettingstext10.png and settingstext9.png in the theme/menu

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5yom5rayrym

Spoiler:Image

Any questions just call me!

Thanks!
:2thumbsup:

Sorry my bad english!
I am Brazilian :2thumbsup:
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's =3.121= (RC1)

Postby amak11 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Hooray for updated theme, go to original post

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Awesome dude. I just saw that the setlist you have isn't the one from GH 80's...
When I get the chance Ill get you the real one!
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Any chance you still have the setlist that you promised :/

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Metallicaholic666 wrote:When I get the chance

Also, where does it say Promise in that?

The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Metallicaholic666 wrote:
Metallicaholic666 wrote:When I get the chance

Also, where does it say Promise in that?

Err, no where *needs a shifty eyes smiley*

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's =3.121=

Postby amak11 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:48 am

3.121 version is now 100% complete, check out the first page for download info and some new details.

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's =3.121 and 4.0 =

Postby amak11 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:49 am

V4 update is up

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

MDman

Re: Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's =3.121 and 4.0=

Postby MDman » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi.

I try your theme in FoFix v4 in GNU/Linux and I found some bugs.

The tails (it is the name of lines notes, isn't it? I am spanish :wink: ) show only the end part.

Bye, thanks.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's =3.121 and 4.0=

Postby amak11 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:52 pm

I do apologize. When i have more time to update my theme, Ill be sure to adress this issue. I said on the first post that it is only meant for basic gameplay. Its not perfect, but it will do for people who do not want to use the (imo, excellent and beautiful) 4x theme.

If anyone else has any submissions to add to this and/or bugs to report. Ill be sure to add you to special credits list.

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

Return to “FoFiX”