Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's =3.121 and 4.0=

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 2 months and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's =3.121 and 4.0=

Postby amak11 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Anyways, as i need more time and part of restructuring my quota of sorts. I am abondoning this theme and the GHSH theme. If anyone wants to take over i will send them every psd file i have for parts and such. (It is possible to revert back to the GH menu system, i just havent had time to do that).

First come first serve by PM only. Just treat this theme well and try and keep it as close to the GH80's game as possible. :biggrin:
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

smaurice2001

Postby smaurice2001 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:07 am

Thanks for making this theme. :wink:
robertcollins

Re: Guitar Hero 80's theme beta 1 for FOFix 3.120

Postby robertcollins » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:54 am

amak11 wrote:I got screens up and i found another glitchsuper mario bros wonder

Can you send me a picture of your problem?
nornehs

Postby nornehs » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:36 pm

Hi, Can it be possible to reupload the theme plz ? :)

Return to “FoFiX”