GH Megadeth Theme for FOFIX 3.120+ NEW MAIN DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 10 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.

Should I keep working on this???

YES!!!!!!
72%
No, do GH1, GH2, GH80's
15%
I really don't care
13%

Total votes: 117
Smiggens

Re: GH Megadeth Theme for FOFIX 3.120+ NEW MAIN DOWNLOAD!!!!

Postby Smiggens » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm

This theme is awesome, this is exactly the sort of thing I have been looking for to use for my Guitar Hero Megadeth Project. Is there anyway I can use this for GH3 for PC?
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Smiggens wrote:This theme is awesome, this is exactly the sort of thing I have been looking for to use for my Guitar Hero Megadeth Project. Is there anyway I can use this for GH3 for PC?

Sorry these themes only work with FoFiX
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Smiggens

Postby Smiggens » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 pm

amak11 wrote:
Smiggens wrote:This theme is awesome, this is exactly the sort of thing I have been looking for to use for my Guitar Hero Megadeth Project. Is there anyway I can use this for GH3 for PC?

Sorry these themes only work with FoFiX

Gutted, thanks for the quick response. I have tried out FOF but have never been able to make it run well enough to even be playable, even though my machine can run GH3 falwlessly. Yet I get the impression from other people that it can run fine, I've never been able to figure out why I can't make it happen. So I just stick with GH3, which I have nearly 100 Megadeth songs for. I actually had a go at using some of these theme files for GH3 using GHTCP's texture explorer, although alot of the files were't compatible I was able to use some of them. Like the Main Menu, loading screens and setlist graphics. So thanks a bunch for making this awesome theme anyway because I have definately gotten closer to achieving my goal of the ultimate Guitar Hero Megadeth, looks really cool.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Smiggens wrote:Gutted, thanks for the quick response. I have tried out FOF but have never been able to make it run well enough to even be playable, even though my machine can run GH3 falwlessly.

Have you tried using the py2.4 builds instead of the 2.6 builds? A lot of people have problems with the py2.6 builds(it's a mystery as to why for me, the devs must be able to run it if they tell you to try those out first).

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Uncle Fester
slantyr

Postby slantyr » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 pm

is it laggy or just unplayable

try adjusting your a/v delay

start around 140 (my magic number used to be 144)
TehPartyPants

Postby TehPartyPants » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:58 pm

So i have this downloaded and the latest version at that but i cant play a song if i go into quickplay or carrer i select my instrument and the screen flash with a loading screen for a split second and then brings me back to the menu. I even tried the hotfix.

Return to “FoFiX”