2) Execute the .exe file.
3) Reboot your PC.
4) Go to your FoFix main folder and access the data/themes folder.
5) Create a new folder and name it “Guitar Hero World Tour” (for example).
6) After creating that folder, right click on it.
7) Now click on the option that says "SVN Checkout".
8) When the new window appears, just enter the SVN URL on the "URL Repository", which is, http://svn.xp-dev.com/svn/gamexprt1-GHWT/
9) Hit “OK”.
10) Wait for the checkout to complete
11) Ta-da! You now have your World Tour Theme completely updated.
12) To check for new versions just right click on your folder and click on the "SVN update" option.
- Latest Revision: Updated on April 3rd, 2009
- Changes in Latest Revision:
* Thinned sidebars and made them gray
* Sharpened the dots
* New lyricsheet2
* Lobby graphics (beta)
* Enhanced sound effect quality
* Correct fail neck
* Better looking kill switch
* Fixed pause screen
* Fixed rock arrow
* Reorganized stages
Highway Pack: [Media Fire Link]
Spanish Version: [Media Fire Link]
Guitar Hero Graphics: [Thread]
Video 2: [Van Halen - Eruption]
Video 3: [Rush - Limelight]
Video 4: [Jerry C - Canon Rock]
Video 5: [Andy Timmons - Cry for You]
Okay, so since the last thread (and theme) was kind of ruined by the lack of quality control and efficiency, I will be taking up the project. I'm working on the first post right now, I just had to claim this project before anyone else because that guy who claimed it on the last thread will definitely not do as good as me (no offense, but he's new). And help is wanted. If you think you can do something better, post it! This theme could use all the help it can get.