--== Rock Band 2 : RBF - Revision 90..by [K.i.D]™ --==

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 2 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.

Honestly, do you like this theme and the way the post is organised?

It's the best theme & post ever!
53%
The theme is perfect!
29%
It's ok..
11%
It's stupid!
1%
It sucks bad, so i don't even play it anymore.
1%
The theme is great but i don't like the post.
4%
The theme sucks but the post is well organised.
1%

Total votes: 3469
Simograndi

Re: Rock Band 2 : Continues..[1.6.5] Revision 76..by [K.i.D]™

Postby Simograndi » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm

I used his textures as a base (which were taken too from Kid's ones isn't it?) but redid all the middle parts (ripped from HQ screenshots), most of the overdrive notes and tuned up a lot contrast, colour etc to look fine... So it's 80% my work :tongue: In addiction if you see their notes have shadown even for behind, while mine are darker (to see this you should rotate notes by 180 degrees...)
iamguitarlegend

Postby iamguitarlegend » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:40 pm

How do you put all this in the FoFix 3.100 version?
If you are ever in a black hole, it's not a black hole. It might be an butthole. It might me a mouthhole. It could even be yourself. That's it. It's yourself. You are what you are. Fish sticks.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:28 pm

iamguitarlegend wrote:How do you put all this in the FoFix 3.100 version?

[FoFiX parent folder here]/FoFiX/Data/Themes

This theme might not look totally right in some parts if you use it with 3.100 though since it's been updated a few times since then.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Uberman11

Postby Uberman11 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Hey I'm having problems with this mod.It looks just like my old one,the notes don't look correct,and I can't see the CD covers.It's still RB2,but it doesn't include everything it should.

And yes I'm using the latest FoFix :scared:
Seligsuper

Postby Seligsuper » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Uberman11 wrote:Hey I'm having problems with this mod.It looks just like my old one,the notes don't look correct,and I can't see the CD covers.It's still RB2,but it doesn't include everything it should.

This, all over.
ImageImage
uksix

Postby uksix » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Just got this and its my favorite theme. Now this has probably been answered, how come the overdrive at the bottom randomly changes sizes, its fine in the beatles one.
Uberman11

Postby Uberman11 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Seligsuper wrote:
Uberman11 wrote:Hey I'm having problems with this mod.It looks just like my old one,the notes don't look correct,and I can't see the CD covers.It's still RB2,but it doesn't include everything it should.

This, all over.

same thing happening to you?
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 pm

uksix wrote:Just got this and its my favorite theme. Now this has probably been answered, how come the overdrive at the bottom randomly changes sizes, its fine in the beatles one.

That was a problem with the older FoFiX versions, I'm pretty sure they fixed it in the new ones.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

uksix

Postby uksix » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:30 am

I was wondering, because i have the final 3.120 build and the rockband beatles is perfect, its just this one.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:09 pm

uksix wrote:I was wondering, because i have the final 3.120 build and the rockband beatles is perfect, its just this one.

Oh really? Maybe something brought that problem back, it seems ok to me though.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:33 am

Hello!

So, K.I.D, now that FoFiX is moving forward to 4.0.0 (Alpha Testing phase...with LOTS OF CHANGES being made) and since version 3.120 has become final, how about you launch a rar (or zip, or whatever) with a final version of the theme for use with FoFiX 3.120 final version (don't forget to correct the results screen), and to keep the SVN updates only for FoFiX 4.0.0 Alpha testers, having in mind that now there will be a lot of stuff needing updates?

I really think this should be done. The OP should be changed into 2 different parts, like the theme's version for use with 3.120 final version and the version to be used for 4.0.0 Alpha Testers.

I only hope you find time to do it, since I believe this is important.

Cya!

Nothing for now...

Click Here -> Latest W.I.P. song is Ride The Sky by Helloween

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
death_au wrote:Power metal covers of pop songs = WIN
+ Frets on Fire = EPIC WIN. Thank you Typhus :thumbup:
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
DaBackStabber666 wrote:I love your frettings :D
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

My Song Thread [ALL DIFFICULTIES] | Alternative/Rock/Metal Genres
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake -> FULL ALBUM
Lamb Of God - Sacrament -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Lamb Of God - Wrath -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
Dr. Professor Logic
Lysdestic

Postby Lysdestic » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:45 am

I'm sure Kid will release a 3.120 pack soon, considering it is now stable. He's a pretty busy guy though, so give him some time.

That said, I find that keeping the theme up-to-date for the 4.0 branch may be frustrating not only for Kid, but for the people using the theme as well. Kid doesn't like fixing his theme frequently with the alpha changes, and as I've stated previously - it is nearly counter-productive for an alpha-tester to use a theme other than what is official in the SVN repository.
LordOfDemona

Postby LordOfDemona » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:47 pm

I need help! I can't get my FoFix to work at all!! I need a real guide. This should not be happening to a geek like me..... *cry*
If someone could just like email me a full guide: [email protected]
The Photoshop Wizard
kristijan_mkd

Postby kristijan_mkd » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Revision 85:
Stage.ini , 4.0.0 Rockmeter fix.
Resultsscreen fix

Sorry guys for not being around so much.... :sad:

Post reorganization, installer, 3.120 pack coming after 1st october when my net is back. :wink:
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks K.I.D!

:2thumbsup:

Nothing for now...

Click Here -> Latest W.I.P. song is Ride The Sky by Helloween

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
death_au wrote:Power metal covers of pop songs = WIN
+ Frets on Fire = EPIC WIN. Thank you Typhus :thumbup:
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
DaBackStabber666 wrote:I love your frettings :D
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

My Song Thread [ALL DIFFICULTIES] | Alternative/Rock/Metal Genres
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake -> FULL ALBUM
Lamb Of God - Sacrament -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Lamb Of God - Wrath -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.

Return to “FoFiX”