Guitar Hero V: Metallica...Multi-Theme [K.i.D]™

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 8 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Re: Guitar Hero V: Metallica...Multi-Theme [K.i.D]™

Postby death_au » Mon May 11, 2009 12:59 am

angellinus wrote:Fix it by going to your theme.ini then find loading_phrases = ........_.........._..........._.............._The silver topped notes are accents. His them harder for extra points_.........._.............

And rename it.

angellinus, yes it's easy to fix, but it's better to post small things like this somewhere where the theme maker can notice it and fix it for everyone.
Which he did already. Good job KID :thumbup: The theme looks better than I thought it would at first.
DesertDiamond

Postby DesertDiamond » Mon May 11, 2009 9:51 am

Additional stages KID :wink:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Additional Stages 11.45MB
Death_97

Postby Death_97 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:12 pm

this theme is really awesome :2thumbsup:
MrFaust

Postby MrFaust » Fri May 22, 2009 2:43 pm

PS2 ripped...
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Fri May 22, 2009 5:24 pm

MrFaust wrote:PS2 ripped...

Spoiler:Image

Why is that so very different to the XBox 360 / PS3 version? *is annoyed at version differences*

BTW, welcome back MrFaust.
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Fri May 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi!

I have a Ps2 and that screen is only the "Welcome Screen", like bellow the "Metallica logo" it has written "Press any button to Rock" and after pressing it, you'll step into the main menu.

On PS3/Xbox/Wii isn't like this?

Anyway, I'm not sure if K.I.D. is going to use that image...since there are no Welcome Screens on FoFiX. This would be an awesome loading screen to show up between the "Select your instrument" (and character) menus and the Browsing Setlist menu. But, like K.I.D said before, that has to be changed in the FoFiX, GH based themes, code first.

Hasta!

Nothing for now...

Click Here -> Latest W.I.P. song is Ride The Sky by Helloween

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
death_au wrote:Power metal covers of pop songs = WIN
+ Frets on Fire = EPIC WIN. Thank you Typhus :thumbup:
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
DaBackStabber666 wrote:I love your frettings :D
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

My Song Thread [ALL DIFFICULTIES] | Alternative/Rock/Metal Genres
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake -> FULL ALBUM
Lamb Of God - Sacrament -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Lamb Of God - Wrath -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
Have A Cigar
battery1992

Postby battery1992 » Fri May 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Typhus wrote:Anyway, I'm not sure if K.I.D. is going to use that image...since there are no Welcome Screens on FoFiX. This would be an awesome loading screen to show up between the "Select your instrument" (and character) menus and the Browsing Setlist menu. But, like K.I.D said before, that has to be changed in the FoFiX, GH based themes, code first.

Hasta!

Actually...there is a splash screen inside the menu folder (it's called startimage.png), so I think they're going to add splash screens to FoFiX. But who knows :tongue:

I'm sorry if I make mistakes in my messages, i'm not a native english speaker.
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Sat May 23, 2009 5:59 am

battery1992 wrote:
Typhus wrote:Anyway, I'm not sure if K.I.D. is going to use that image...since there are no Welcome Screens on FoFiX. This would be an awesome loading screen to show up between the "Select your instrument" (and character) menus and the Browsing Setlist menu. But, like K.I.D said before, that has to be changed in the FoFiX, GH based themes, code first.

Hasta!

Actually...there is a splash screen inside the menu folder (it's called startimage.png), so I think they're going to add splash screens to FoFiX. But who knows :tongue:

This is likely in the future. AFIK though, the only theme so far with a startimage.png is KID's Rock Band 2

And for the record, I assumed (wrongly) that was an alternate main screen for PS2/Wii versions (they normally change the graphics a little for those two, and it's annoying). I don't own GH:M on any console.
israel-2009

Postby israel-2009 » Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 pm

death_au wrote:Why is that so very different to the XBox 360 / PS3 version? *is annoyed at version differences*

I think the same thing :cursing:

I will send an email to Activision in recent days. This can not happen, now that "Budcat" took the development of PS2, the graphics have been very different and very radical changes, and even worse. The meter of rock, lights, etc..
I have a PS2, and I have compared the game to the PS2 and XBOX... uff!!! :mad: .

What to say?

good bye
Rocker/Modder
Cleanmonk

Postby Cleanmonk » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:10 pm

well since smash hits is just around the corner, i ripped the sounds from a video.
it includes :
stum/crunch & Select/in
Download :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?la0i1ztjjnt
nfshp2002

Postby nfshp2002 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 am

Cant download your animated stage please re-up or fix if your not busy :)
(0) <-- The Eye
angellinus

Postby angellinus » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Hey KID I made some new drum frets and notes:

I never own a gh metallica so IDK about the star power bass drum notes. Just changing the hue.
Rocker/Modder
Cleanmonk

Postby Cleanmonk » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 pm

angellinus wrote:Hey KID I made some new drum frets and notes:

I never own a gh metallica so IDK about the star power bass drum notes. Just changing the hue.

your frets are good the frets should be like this, i made this really quick..just a idea on how they should look:

nice notes btw
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:03 am

death_au wrote:
MrFaust wrote:PS2 ripped...

Why is that so very different to the XBox 360 / PS3 version? *is annoyed at version differences*

Wait, I thought that was the "Press any button to continue" Screen on the xbox360 version... It is, isn't it?
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:10 am

It probably is, RedShadow. I've never played the game, so I made an assumption that turned out to be wrong.

Return to “FoFiX”