Guitar Hero V: Metallica...Multi-Theme [K.i.D]™

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Re: Guitar Hero V: Metallica...Revenge of the Puppets [K.i.D]™

Postby Typhus » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks for putting up a SVN to this theme K.I.D.

I really appreciate it.

Hasta!

Nothing for now...

Click Here -> Latest W.I.P. song is Ride The Sky by Helloween

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
death_au wrote:Power metal covers of pop songs = WIN
+ Frets on Fire = EPIC WIN. Thank you Typhus :thumbup:
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
DaBackStabber666 wrote:I love your frettings :D
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

My Song Thread [ALL DIFFICULTIES] | Alternative/Rock/Metal Genres
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake -> FULL ALBUM
Lamb Of God - Sacrament -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Lamb Of God - Wrath -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
bowstar

Postby bowstar » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 am

Finally gave this a try. Loved the notes and the red starpower :2thumbsup: Great Job!!!
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this game and makes it what it is! Much love for doing what you do!!!
XxXxXxXxXx My Kick A$$ Animated Backgrounds xXxXxXxXxX
Zombie Mod for 1.2.451
Kalma5003

Postby Kalma5003 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:31 am

Is there a hotfix coming? You said that you do new hotfix when Fofix 3.1 is ready.
Guns won't kill people, video games do.
Free Happy!
fofgh3

Postby fofgh3 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:55 am

This doesn't look like it's built off GH:WT... more like GH3?
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:26 am

This is just a nice tribute Metallica theme, there is a new thread that will be based off the new game that's coming out.
MrFaust

Postby MrFaust » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:00 am

Thank you for the SVN setup. It's nice to see all my favorite themes going this route.
nerfanator111

Postby nerfanator111 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 pm

ey you forgot me in the credits,, i should be in them because i started all of the world tour stuff and alot of people helped me with it, but i still started it and thats what this theme is based off of.
check my youtube account!! youtube.com/nerfanator111
MrFaust

Postby MrFaust » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 pm

nerfanator111: just go away again, for good this time. kthx

you honestly think you are the only person on this forum of 10,000+ people that had an idea for a theme. you don't get credit for a creation that isn't your's.
Rock Star
MasterPhW

Postby MasterPhW » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:24 pm

nerfanator111 wrote:ey you forgot me in the credits,, i should be in them because i started all of the world tour stuff and alot of people helped me with it, but i still started it and thats what this theme is based off of.

Stop whining please.
You are just one of a lot members of this board and you aren't better than anyone else.
If you want, you can go ahead and create a theme yourself, but don't expect to be in the credits because you had an idea... a lot people had ideas before you.
Edit: I totally agree with MrFaust... that are my words, but told a little bit different.
My Rigs:

Spoiler:Main: Intel Core i7-860 (@3.33Ghz) | 4 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI HD5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device |
4 TB Internal SATA2 + 6TB external USB3 | Windows 7 Business X64 MSDNAA
Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 MSDNAA

*running FoFiX 4.x newest alpha git on python 2.6 build environment, 2 Les Paul PS3 Guitar Hero III Controller & 1 Complete Rockstar Set*
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:05 pm

nerfanator111 wrote:ey you forgot me in the credits,, i should be in them because i started all of the world tour stuff and alot of people helped me with it, but i still started it and thats what this theme is based off of.

I'm not going to be as harsh as the others, I do understand where your coming from and it would be nice to be credited, but don't think you're the only one. How many themes have been based of GH2 / GH3 / RB without crediting their authors?
My point is don't take it so hard, it happens to everyone. I've had themes based of oldschool without crediting, and I don't mind. Slantyr's had themes based off BioShock, there's been themes based of RB2 without crediting K.I.D or ugo, RB1 based without crediting MFH... Not to mention that most themes never even credit the coders who gave the ability to put all those graphics in in the first place.
You just cop it and move on. It's a compliment: Someone thought YOUR theme was good enough to base theirs on.
Azzco

Postby Azzco » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 am

FretButtons.png should be fretbuttons.png

Frooze on me due to that, first time I tried this theme and I'm impressed. :smile:

Only thing I didn't like (and this goes for the WT theme as well) is the POV, but with the lights on the side it's uite hard to make it any different.
(k)Ubuntu 8.10 skyscraper 2.6.27-11-generic i686 GNU/Linux KDE 4.2.0
It's not like I dislike sleeping, I really do like it to be honest. It's the whole wake up/go to sleep business I don't like.
The Photoshop Wizard
kristijan_mkd

Re: Guitar Hero V: Metallica...Multi-Theme [K.i.D]™

Postby kristijan_mkd » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:24 pm

K, so you maybe have read my post on the RB2 thread, that i'm more excited about theme now than the RB2 one, i dunno. I have much stuff done so i'm making this "Multi-Theme" so it'll be some kind of , 3 themes. Custom , RB2 style, and original Guitar Hero:Metallica , that is coming this spring. I have reorganised the post and opened the "Original GH:M theme w.i.p section", you can see this screenshot, i've redone from scratch the menu as much as i could, becouse the video on youtube i've found on youtube was lousy.

DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Err...K.I.D, you know about this, right?

I just don't want those guys mad with you...or vice-versa.

Good work, by the way.

Hasta!

Nothing for now...

Click Here -> Latest W.I.P. song is Ride The Sky by Helloween

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
death_au wrote:Power metal covers of pop songs = WIN
+ Frets on Fire = EPIC WIN. Thank you Typhus :thumbup:
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
DaBackStabber666 wrote:I love your frettings :D
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

My Song Thread [ALL DIFFICULTIES] | Alternative/Rock/Metal Genres
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake -> FULL ALBUM
Lamb Of God - Sacrament -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Lamb Of God - Wrath -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
The Photoshop Wizard
kristijan_mkd

Postby kristijan_mkd » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Oh, i saw that. But IMO i started the GH:V thing so i should finish it, or just WORK on it. If they wanna help me , they sure are welcome here. :wink:

---- EDIT ----

Aight guys, here's the progress. So, things are going good so far for the real GH:M.

Things that are finished so far:
Created the Rockmeter.
Ripped the note counter.
Drum notes. (The bass note is different now as you can see)
New mults (fast work)
New multstars.png or something, they stay on the note counter on the right.
New notestreakfill.png , it's between the notes and the streak i guess it fills as you get more streak or something and the multstars increase ( I STILL CAN'T GET WHAT'S THE POINT WITH IT :sleep: )
Purple drumfrets hit.
Lot of static backrounds.
Lot of animated backgrounds, featuring Lemmy of Motorhead and King Diamond.
Main menu.

P.S
I NEED C O D I N G OF METALLICA TYPE GAMEPLAY LIKE RM3 WAS MADE FOR GH:WT. Seriosly. :wink:

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" />

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" />

.iGuitarist / .iDesign. / iRock.
ImageMy YouTubeChannel
Image My Facebook Fan Page
@rokerot on twitter
Have A Cigar
battery1992

Postby battery1992 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Bumping so the people can look at the progress made by K.I.D :wink:

BTW, great stuff! It's nice to see that you'll make this a Multi-Theme :biggrin:

I'm sorry if I make mistakes in my messages, i'm not a native english speaker.

Return to “FoFiX”