Guitar Hero III Theme -=[For FoFiX]=-

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 3 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
The tux power
Borisdsp

Re: Worldrave's GH3 Theme 3.0 -=[For MFH Mod 3.0 Rev.353+]=-

Postby Borisdsp » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:49 pm

worldrave wrote:Ok, just finished the new graphic pause menu's. I will remake the background though now that i can do it the right way, but for now this.

Is it FOF :tongue2: ?
Amazing, i think you are the first making the pause menus. Thank you
Team Meteorito Official Member
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Yep, that's because i added support, so that gave me a headstart. LOL. Thanks for the compliment. Failed screens are next.
RandyF1n3

Postby RandyF1n3 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:32 pm

nicee work man you've come along way..from what i have seen, but when is hotfix 3.30 coming out?, i guess when 3.100 comes out huh?
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Should be shortly now. Just finished the remaining new failed screen graphic menu's. Only thing left i'd prefer to knock out is the Game Results fixes since A LOT of new things have been changed by Akedrou, some things need to be readjusted a little, and some need to be changed in color (YEAH!!!) to match GH3 along with some new background i need to do to compensate.

Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:02 am

It really is amazing how a little thing like graphical menus really improves the whole look (I may have said that before)
I am really looking forward to all the possibilities
By the way, those screenshots are awesome. Like Borisdsp said, it's almost hard to tell it's FoF and not the real thing
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 am

Yeah, funny you said that. I'm finding it harder and harder to pick the right images to upload for screenshots because i have to open them up to make SURE it's the FoFiX screenshot and not the GH3 screen i take to use as an overlay to make sure everything is positioned perfectly.

The only thing left now before the next release is the new Game Results. The other one i made for GHA, but now is the right time to make the GH3 one since i have color control as well with Akedrou's fantastic theme changs. He spend a lot of hard work and did almost a whole rewrite of that whole section.

This will be the biggest release of mine yet, since so many new screens made to use for all the new graphical menu's added. And more then countless hours getting everything just right. Hopefully you will enjoy it.
Rock Star
MasterPhW

Postby MasterPhW » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:49 am

I really appreciate all these great work you added into this theme.
Thanks for all the stuff, it's looking fantastic and only a few things are missing.
I tried it with the 3.100 beta4 and all is looking great, only, like you already stated, the results screen is missing and some font problems here and there, can't wait till the new release of FoFiX and your theme will be released.
:2thumbsup:
My Rigs:

Spoiler:Main: Intel Core i7-860 (@3.33Ghz) | 4 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI HD5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device |
4 TB Internal SATA2 + 6TB external USB3 | Windows 7 Business X64 MSDNAA
Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 MSDNAA

*running FoFiX 4.x newest alpha git on python 2.6 build environment, 2 Les Paul PS3 Guitar Hero III Controller & 1 Complete Rockstar Set*
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Ok, the final screen is done. And also a new version to shows the final work.

======================
Newest GH3 Theme - 3.20
======================
--=GH3 Hotfix 3.20=-- (Mediafire)
Requirements: 'FoFiX 3.1 Rev.967+' Minimum
And Also GH3 Full Release 3.0 Above
then Overwrite 3.20 files over Release 3.0
- Worked on 'Loading Screen'
--Modified coding for spacing between lines.
--Modified coding for the size of font used on that screen.
--Made a new loading phrase font to replace the bad clone I used before.
--Added all the Co-Op graphics for the newly added co-op mode.
-New fretbuttons- Final.
--Took my newer made fretbuttons with direct images untouched.
--Made a second set in case we finally code FoFiX to not have to overlay 2d images on top of 3d images (image distortion.)
--Added reversed warping to the images to offset what FoF add's because of FoF overlaying 2d images over 3d objects.
--Added proper height adjustments to the images as well to offset how FoF draws them onscreen. (which i may edit the code instead to be done properly now that i am familiar enough.)
-Changed the code to display the animated flame hit the proper positioning and mostly sized properly
-Changed the code to display the animated hitglow the proper height and width
-Modified all the FOV to now match properly the FOV of GH3. As close to perfect as i care to get.

This is probably the biggest update yet, since A LOT of stuff has been added and changed do to code additions.
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Re: Worldrave's GH3 Theme 3.20 -=[For FoFiX 3.10 Rev.367+]=-

Postby Typhus » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:12 pm

:woot:

AWESOME!!! :drool:

Thank you for all your work!

It looks great!

:laugh:

Nothing for now...

Click Here -> Latest W.I.P. song is Ride The Sky by Helloween

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
death_au wrote:Power metal covers of pop songs = WIN
+ Frets on Fire = EPIC WIN. Thank you Typhus :thumbup:
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
DaBackStabber666 wrote:I love your frettings :D
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

My Song Thread [ALL DIFFICULTIES] | Alternative/Rock/Metal Genres
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake -> FULL ALBUM
Lamb Of God - Sacrament -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Lamb Of God - Wrath -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
Uncle Fester
slantyr

Postby slantyr » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:39 pm

as always excellent work, (passes worldrave a beer) :thumbup:
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:09 am

Thanks bro. MMMmmmm, that taSteD good too!!! hope i don't feel that at 7am. LOL.
vampens

Postby vampens » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:18 am

What did I do wrong? The failed screen doesn't work, the co-op menu doesn't work, the options menu doens't work, the pause menu doesn't look like the one in the first post. I grabed the GH3 Full Mod 3.0 and --=GH3 Hotfix 3.20=-- from the first post and FoFiX 3.1 from https://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25040 What am I missing? :confused:
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 am

vampens wrote:What did I do wrong? The failed screen doesn't work, the co-op menu doesn't work, the options menu doens't work, the pause menu doesn't look like the one in the first post. I grabed the GH3 Full Mod 3.0 and --=GH3 Hotfix 3.20=-- from the first post and FoFiX 3.1 from https://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25040 What am I missing? :confused:

Did you get 3.100 beta 4? Also, you may need to enable graphical submenus in the settings (I forget where that setting is exactly... it might even be in the advanced settings...)
vampens

Postby vampens » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:50 am

death_au wrote:Did you get 3.100 beta 4? Also, you may need to enable graphical submenus in the settings (I forget where that setting is exactly... it might even be in the advanced settings...)

I got 3.100 beta 2 and a 3.100 beta 3 patch. Thanks! I'll try to find the beta 4 and play around in the settings :smile:

Edit: I updated to 3.100 beta 4 and everything works fine, except for the lightning bolts, I'm going to try to change some settings and see if that helps :smile: Thanks for the help death_au!
Rocker/Modder
Cleanmonk

Postby Cleanmonk » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:04 pm

w0ot new hot fix :2thumbsup:
but i still use the old stuff when i use it :sad:

Spoiler:Image

can you help me?

Return to “FoFiX”