FoFiX Theme list

Discussion particular to FoFiX, its development, and themes
Forum rules
This topic is 3 years old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Re: FoFiX Theme list

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Even though it may be somewhat true, that **** hurt. and its not by the whole team, the only thing I did for that theme was claim the thread for them.
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Metallicaholic666 wrote:Even though it may be somewhat true, that **** hurt. and its not by the whole team, the only thing I did for that theme was claim the thread for them.

Hey I was just kidding bro(that's what j/k means), sorry if it offended you. I'll remove it.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Uncle Fester
slantyr

Postby slantyr » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 pm

this seems like the right place to ask for something like this,

can this be moved into this subforum?
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:52 pm

slantyr wrote:this seems like the right place to ask for something like this,

can this be moved into this subforum?

Done :cool:

For future reference though, moving topics is a moderator thing, so I'd suggest "reporting" your post, selecting the "wrong forum" reason and just say where you want to move it to in the details section. That way any mod can see and / or move it.

Also, a great excuse to bump Geetar Hero. One of the better themes on this list. :thumbup:
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:42 pm

death_au wrote:Also, a great excuse to bump Geetar Hero. One of the better themes on this list. :thumbup:

slantyr and blazingamer are helping me with my mult problem(which that topic should probably be stickied after IMO) so I can haz a super cool theme too :D.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Rafe

Postby Rafe » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 am

i have made a themes for fofix, but i dont know where to put a link...so i put it here...its a theme i mix from popular games...check it out http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2584 ... 0ebec65031
Moskito1117

Postby Moskito1117 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:31 am

What the....? I can't download any theme because I see information: Sorry, this content can only be viewed by registered users.
What I can do to fix it?
dethmetaljay654

Postby dethmetaljay654 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am

Having the same issue buddy

EDIT: Alright I tried the Deleteing the Browser history and it still does not work, so what can I do now?
jittery12

Postby jittery12 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 am

thanks dude i was wanna GH5 Theme now i found it becuz you ^^ 10* :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :rolleyes:
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 pm

The following themes have been abandoned by stashincash06.

Guitar Hero 5 Theme
Guitar Hero: Metallica Theme
Guitar Hero: Van Halen Theme
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits Theme

These themes have been taken over by:

WorldRave, Drihscol, Wierdpeople, Metallicaholic666
Slashfan7964
Metallicaholic666, Amak11
Amak11

That GH5 stuff should probably be changed, Worldrave's GH5 Theme has always been separate from what stash was doing.

If you still want it there though, it should be changed to either tlg1793 has taken over(makes more sense, since stuff from stash's thread got ported over to him), or Worldrave, Metallicaholic666 , and Ambiguity have taken over(this makes less sense, since like I said Worldrave's theme was always separate, and thus we are using all new graphics/rips).

R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Ambiguity wrote:
The following themes have been abandoned by stashincash06.

Guitar Hero 5 Theme
Guitar Hero: Metallica Theme
Guitar Hero: Van Halen Theme
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits Theme

These themes have been taken over by:

WorldRave, Drihscol, Wierdpeople, Metallicaholic666
Slashfan7964
Metallicaholic666, Amak11
Amak11

That GH5 stuff should probably be changed, Worldrave's GH5 Theme has always been separate from what stash was doing.

If you still want it there though, it should be changed to either tlg1793 has taken over(makes more sense, since stuff from stash's thread got ported over to him), or Worldrave, Metallicaholic666 , and Ambiguity have taken over(this makes less sense, since like I said Worldrave's theme was always separate, and thus we are using all new graphics/rips).

Not to mention I'm on that part twice lol :laugh:

z32jutsu

Postby z32jutsu » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:15 am

how come i can see the list?
( 'o')/
davidsevenfold

Postby davidsevenfold » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:08 am

z32jutsu wrote:how come i can see the list?

maybe because you can?
GHWT 4.0 theme is currently at a hault :v
F*ckin' duck!!!
danieli99

Postby danieli99 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 am

Awesome!!!

And I've got a new theme that really belongs to the TV shows section and I made it by myself alone:

GH Kick Buttowski!

I have a link for it: http://www.4shared.com/file/f87vze9_/Ki ... owski.html

Try it out, all of you!

It's awesome!

My Current Projects: Bruce Dickinson's Discography | DJDG Hero
Other Songs: Harry Gregson-Williams - To Aslan's Camp |
Various Other Projects Which I Helped With: Iron Maiden Discography | Megadeth Discography
Latest Song Fretted: A.S.A.P. - Silver and Gold
My Themes: The Who Theme | Queen Theme
My Song Thread: DJDG's Song Thread
My Twitter Page: Tweet/Follow Me!
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Stupid question: Do themes originally made for Alarian work with FoFiX(3.121)?

Return to “FoFiX”