CON files with encrypted mogg

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 4 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
GeeForce11

CON files with encrypted mogg

Postby GeeForce11 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:26 pm

Maybe it was asked already, but couldn't find the answer. Can anyone help or guide me how to decrypt mogg files? I have some CON files and C3 CON TOOLS can't extract it to Phase Shift saying it's encrypted. I can extract the encrypted mogg file, but Audacity can't open it either. If I'd be able to load it properly into Audacity I could export the ogg file I need. Thanks, Cheers!
bognibbly

Re: CON files with encrypted mogg

Postby bognibbly » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:24 am

Did you end up finding a way to get around this? I have not had any luck :sad:
GeeForce11

Postby GeeForce11 » Thu May 19, 2022 2:12 pm

bognibbly wrote:Did you end up finding a way to get around this? I have not had any luck :sad:

The full version of C3 CON Tools with decryption keys:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IMPjCD ... sp=sharing

No RB mogg files can be decrypted after 2018 hence they have v11 encryption keys, but works for everything else before 2018
Last edited by GeeForce11 on Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
thelucasga

Postby thelucasga » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:53 pm

Hey do you mind reuploading this? Links seems to have gone dead
GeeForce11

Postby GeeForce11 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:47 pm

thelucasga wrote:Hey do you mind reuploading this? Links seems to have gone dead

Sorry mate, didn't know the link doesn't work...Updated the post with a new link. Cheers!
Last edited by GeeForce11 on Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thelucasga

Postby thelucasga » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:12 am

Thanks!
Aashi

Postby Aashi » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:08 pm

GeeForce11 wrote:Maybe it was asked already, but couldn't find the answer. Can anyone help or guide me how to decrypt mogg files? I have some CON files and C3 CON TOOLS can't extract it to Phase Shift saying it's encrypted. I can extract the encrypted mogg file, but Audacity can't open it either. If I'd be able to load it properly into Audacity I could export the ogg file I need. Thanks, Cheers!

Hi guys
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble decrypting the Mogg files. Unfortunately, without more information about the specific encryption used, it's difficult to provide a direct solution. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of C3 CON TOOLS or seeking assistance from online communities dedicated to audio file formats and decryption. Good luck with your efforts!free fire name
Advika586

Postby Advika586 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:48 pm

Hi Guys,
Finding a solution can be challenging without knowing the exact encryption method used. I suggest reaching out to the C3 CON TOOLS developers or seeking assistance from online communities that specialize in audio file formats and decryption. Best of luck with your decryption efforts! Additionally, if you'd like assistance with creating a Free Fire in-game name, feel free to ask.
Last edited by Advika586 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Tech Support”