Error on start up

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
fearlesskiller

Error on start up

Postby fearlesskiller » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "GameEngine.pyo", line 355, in run
File "GameEngine.pyo", line 347, in main
File "View.pyo", line 183, in render
File "Menu.pyo", line 207, in render
File "Font.pyo", line 179, in render
File "Font.pyo", line 112, in _renderString
File "Font.pyo", line 227, in getGlyph
File "Font.pyo", line 189, in _allocateGlyphTexture
File "Texture.pyo", line 358, in __init__
File "Texture.pyo", line 312, in loadEmpty
MemoryError
MemoryError
MemoryError
fearlesskiller

Re: Error on start up

Postby fearlesskiller » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:42 am

no one can help me?
ONAONEMEU

Postby ONAONEMEU » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:41 am

what happens is that almost nobody there plays (vanilla) FoF or FoF mods...,they've all moved to Phase Shift and now Clone Hero. (you should consider trying them)

by the log,i guess you're running the original FOF,and since you didn't state which OS you are using i can't say much other than try using 1.2.451 with RF-Mod instead (because 1.3.110 is buggy). On my end (Win 10 x64) not even the fixed multiarray works anymore,but RF-Mod did the job.
viewtopic.php?p=402688#p402688
Last edited by ONAONEMEU on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
fearlesskiller

Postby fearlesskiller » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:05 pm

ONAONEMEU wrote:what happens is that almost nobody there plays (vanilla) FoF or FoF mods...,they've all moved to Phase Shift and now Clone Hero. (you should consider trying them)

by the log,i guess you're running the original FOF,and since you didn't state which OS you are using i can't say much other than try using 1.2.451 with RF-Mod instead (because 1.3.110 is buggy). On my end (Win 10 x64) not even the fixed multiarray works anymore,but RF-Mod did the job.

well if you tell me Phase shift or clone hero are better then i will, im just looking for something where i can play any songs i like
ONAONEMEU

Postby ONAONEMEU » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:42 pm

fearlesskiller wrote:
ONAONEMEU wrote:what happens is that almost nobody there plays (vanilla) FoF or FoF mods...,they've all moved to Phase Shift and now Clone Hero. (you should consider trying them)

well if you tell me Phase shift or clone hero are better then i will, im just looking for something where i can play any songs i like

i'd recommend getting Clone Hero then,most of the community has migrated to that game.
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)
Linkid

Postby Linkid » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 am

Hi.
Writing logs like that without more precision is useless. If you want help, please, be courteous, give us more details and ask a question.
Futhermore, I think you have information about this error in this forum or in the FAQ in the wiki…
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:13 pm

Linkid wrote:Hi.
Writing logs like that without more precision is useless. If you want help, please, be courteous, give us more details and ask a question.
Futhermore, I think you have information about this error in this forum or in the FAQ in the wiki…

That is how everyone posts their logs.. its just a text file you copy and paste from.. Also this is the same error we have seen MANY many times before, so we already know mostly how to answer it.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”