GH3 on the PC FREEZING DUE TO UNKOWN ISSUE HELP

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Sirkus

GH3 on the PC FREEZING DUE TO UNKOWN ISSUE HELP

Postby Sirkus » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Hey guys, I'm at a total loss of options with my game. I'm getting really frustrated at my game because i have literally tried EVERYTHING!! Specifically here's what's happening: My game was working just fine before with GHTCP and custom songs and set lists THAT I MADE. Meaning i never before imported a .sgh file, but instead just downloaded songs and such and dragged them into a blank set list, they always had low amounts of songs. Pretty self explanatory. So basically what happened is i got bored with this and i tried to import Helvians setlist into my game and everything worked just fine in GHTCP so i launched my game hoping everything would work out. And to my surprise the setlist wouldn't work in game. I quit the game and go back to GHTCP trying to fix it but that set list [Helvians] didn't even show up in control panel. I didn't know what to do so i basically just cleared game settings from the control panel and launched my game again. Now here's where it started getting into an issue. The whole layout of the game was all wonky and weird and things looked not correct. (thought i'd mention i am running the WoR mod. nothing else.) So, when i go to play because i honestly don't care if the game looks weird, and select a difficulty, the game freezes as soon as i select the difficulty and i need to task manager out of the game. Now i'm getting frustrated and just completely uninstall the game. Wipe all the files too. I even re downloaded the GHMenu and reinstalled the patch and everything. i launch the game now obviously without the WoR mod, and also WITHOUT USING GHTCP YET and everything works just fine. So i quit the game and load GHTCP and just add one song into downloads so i can get the "Custom Menu" on the main screen of the game. I launch the game and sure enough there's my custom menu and i'm like okay perfect. So. I go to select my difficulty and BOOM freezes. No matter what happens, i've tried EVERYTHING the game will freeze when i select a difficulty. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Return to “Tech Support”