How do I resume a chain of HO/PO (tappable) notes after failing one?

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 8 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Checkmate

How do I resume a chain of HO/PO (tappable) notes after failing one?

Postby Checkmate » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:43 am

This is my first ever forum post so forgive me if I'm doing anything wrong. I play using FoF version 1.2.451 and RF mod added to it with the two HO/PO settings both on FoF (not RF-mod HO/PO settings). My problem is that when there's a chain of HO/PO notes, I can play it with ease assuming I didn't miss any one. However, if I, for example, miss the first one in the chain, I have no idea how to resume the chain. I keep trying to press the strum key over a tappable note but it says I missed it and it doesn't go away. Sometimes I press the strum key twice and it just might work, though I want to know the actual true method to keep on tapping the rest of the notes. Thanks in advance!
Still Alive
wolferacing

Re: How do I resume a chain of HO/PO (tappable) notes after failing one?

Postby wolferacing » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:38 pm

The general rule for rhythm games is that you have to re-strum the next note to resume a chain of HO/PO notes. However, the system within original FoF may be a bit buggy. If it indeed has issues reading the next note as a hit, perhaps try to let go of the fret buttons completely then try to hit whichever note is next, while strumming.

Return to “Tech Support”