My guitar is not recognized

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 9 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Alex54086

My guitar is not recognized

Postby Alex54086 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:40 pm

I am trying to use a Fender Stratocaster guitar controller that came with Rock Band 1, but when I plug the dongle into my computer I this symbol љ. My computer says it cannot recognize the device and cant find any drivers for it either. I don't know if its my computer or the dongle, but the dongle works fine with the game. I've searched almost everywhere but I can't find a solution. Any help would be very much appreciated please and thank you.
Rockslide

Re: My guitar is not recognized

Postby Rockslide » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Hello, I am not a master at this.
I don't even own Rock Band, but i do own guitar hero, and to make my X-Plorer guitar to work in fofix.
I had to set it up manually thru, options then control settings. You should be able to figure it out from there. Good luck.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: My guitar is not recognized

Postby nobby76 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:18 pm

You are correct Rockslide. the game does not automatically set up the controls just because you have plugged in a guitar/ other controller. You ALWAYS need to manually set the controls (like you do in pretty much any other game in the world) unless you intend on using the default controls..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”