Guys is this normal ?

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 11 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Afawaz96

Guys is this normal ?

Postby Afawaz96 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi guys i'm new here just downloaded the game today, however, i have downloaded a song to play on this game but the uploader said that the song is only available in expert mode, when i open it ingame it is shown that it's playable with 2 difficulties : Easy and Amazing. When i click either of the difficulties, the song plays but without frets or anything, it's just playing ... I have a feeling that i miss the Expert difficulty... Any help ? Thanks !
700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Re: Guys is this normal ?

Postby Puppetz » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:56 am

Afawaz96 wrote:Hi guys i'm new here just downloaded the game today, however, i have downloaded a song to play on this game but the uploader said that the song is only available in expert mode, when i open it ingame it is shown that it's playable with 2 difficulties : Easy and Amazing. When i click either of the difficulties, the song plays but without frets or anything, it's just playing ... I have a feeling that i miss the Expert difficulty... Any help ? Thanks !

You should download FoFiX, and get a Rock Band or Guitar Hero theme for it. Sounds to me like you have one of the original(old) Frets on Fire games.
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Tech Support”