Where I can get songs to fofix

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 12 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Teemuwa

Where I can get songs to fofix

Postby Teemuwa » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 am

Where i can download songs to fofix? I have tried to look everywhere but i simply just can't find the songs.. :(
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Where I can get songs to fofix

Postby amak11 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:00 pm

the songs go in the directory //data/songs

If you cant find them after you downloaded them, try your downloads folder.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Teemuwa

Postby Teemuwa » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:33 pm

well i know where to put songs put i don't know _where_ to download them
jjohnson91

Postby jjohnson91 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:54 am

Teemuwa wrote:well i know where to put songs put i don't know _where_ to download them

Fail
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:12 am

jjohnson91 wrote:Fail

ULTIMATE FAIL.. If your just gonna be a dickend, don't bother helping in tech support. Its all well and good mocking someone, but you still need to offer help. This is tech support after all.

Teemuwa wrote:Where i can download songs for fofix? I have tried to look everywhere but i simply just can't find the songs.. :(

You really looked everywhere? how come you managed to miss the 11,000+ posts on this forum that contain song links?? Try looking in the TUNE POSTING section of this forum. If you still cant find any songs after looking in there, then you are beyond help.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
blatz89

Postby blatz89 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 am

I... don't...
I'm not sure how to react to this..
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 pm

blatz89 wrote:I... don't...
I'm not sure how to react to this..

Generally you would read it, take in the information given, then act upon it.
The summery of this thread was. A guy had a problem, some idiot came in and just insulted him, so i came in and told that guy off. Then i supplied the exact answer the poster needed " where to get songs for fof " my other comments were nothing more than a little bit of cheeky sarcasm, after all if someone cannot follow a direct instruction, how on earth could you be expected to help them any more.
Again, this is TECH SUPPORT, this is for people who have some sort of problem with the game or something related to the game. it is not the General discussion, or the off topic section. You do not need to know " how to react to this " as you never posted asking for help, you also never offered any help either. so why would you need to worry about how to react to it, its quite frankly nothing to do with you. Unless you have something more you could add that would help the poster with what he needs you have no reason to post anything at all in this thread.

Have a good day.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
blatz89

Postby blatz89 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Generally you would read it, take in the information given, then act upon it.
The summery of this thread was. A guy had a problem, some idiot came in and just insulted him, so i came in and told that guy off. Then i supplied the exact answer the poster needed " where to get songs for fof " my other comments were nothing more than a little bit of cheeky sarcasm, after all if someone cannot follow a direct instruction, how on earth could you be expected to help them any more.
Again, this is TECH SUPPORT, this is for people who have some sort of problem with the game or something related to the game. it is not the General discussion, or the off topic section. You do not need to know " how to react to this " as you never posted asking for help, you also never offered any help either. so why would you need to worry about how to react to it, its quite frankly nothing to do with you. Unless you have something more you could add that would help the poster with what he needs you have no reason to post anything at all in this thread.

Have a good day.

Well then sir/madam, I would like to formally apologize for the inconvenience. My comment was not meant to be taken into a negative light, and I guess that I have to be more careful when it comes to this type of thing. My mind doesn't really think about things too hard, sometimes I just assume people will automatically understand what I meant. And I realize that I may just be taking up forum space, so you can react to that however you would like, I just felt that I needed to clear anything up, let everyone know that I realized my mistake, and apologize for my harsh words, because I would be the first one to defend/support another person when they're getting put in the proverbial corner.

Thank you guys for being understanding :tongue:

And as for Teemuwa, I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to put you down or anything, sometimes things just come out wrong. no hard feelings I hope.

I don't expect a response, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm sorry.
And perhaps I should have let this thread die after he/she got his/her answer.

Return to “Tech Support”