how to get song of fof

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 12 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
melosky87

how to get song of fof

Postby melosky87 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 am

hi can you please help me on fof or Fofix i dont know what to do .. i got amd 2.1 dual core 4000+, mem 1g and videocard og 256 mb nvidia.. help please
colosus

Re: how to get song of fof

Postby colosus » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 am

It should run, becouse I had 10 years old computer and I had no problems dude.(my computer- 2,2 Not dual core, 256 ram,videocard SIS 64mb) :)) Try to update all drivers.Or try to download another version.
Professional Stoner
Mistabone

Re: how to get song of fof

Postby Mistabone » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 am

First off, if you are running windows XP you will need to install the python platform for the game to run. Windows 7 you shouldn't need to worry about this part, but if you do need it you can get it here: Python Platform Download.

Also, as was stated previously you may need to update your drivers on your computer. If it's a video driver and you are using an Nvidia graphics card finding the appropriate driver is easier than you think. Go to NVIDIA Driver Downloads and let it scan your system. It will tell you the exact graphics card you have, see if your driver is up to date and if it's not it will give you the driver you need.

Hope this helps. Any more questions just ask here or send me a message through this site and Ill see what else I can do for ya.

Return to “Tech Support”