using wireless ps2 controller

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 12 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
purple_arcana

using wireless ps2 controller

Postby purple_arcana » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Can I use wireless ps2 controller to play FoF? I tried using Xpadder but I'm not sure it works for wireless. It can't detect my controller...
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: using wireless ps2 controller

Postby amak11 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Wireless PS2 controller controller, or guitar controller?

The console controllers do not work with fofix cause you need to strum. You will have to buy an instrument controller
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

purple_arcana

Postby purple_arcana » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:01 pm

yeah, i meant guitar controller.
viper2106

Postby viper2106 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 am

all i had to do with mine is just plug in the reciever and play and i got the PS2 wireless Rockband Guitar
purple_arcana

Postby purple_arcana » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:53 pm

did you mean the little black box we plug into ps2? so i have to use a PC-PS adapter to plug it into my computer, right?
Professional Stoner
Mistabone

Postby Mistabone » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

If it plugs in with a common USB adapter (like the ones that came with the rock band guitar controllers for playstation 2) then you shouldn't need an adapter. Just plug in into a USB port, let it install the drivers and then load the game and configure the buttons for you controller in the options menu.

If you are trying to use a Rock Band controller from playstation 2 then yes, you will need to buy a Playstation 2 to USB adapter (unless I'm mistaken you can get them for 15 to 20 bucks on ebay).

Hope that helps.
purple_arcana

Postby purple_arcana » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:54 pm

oh. so I still need the wireless receiver. I thought I can just use the pc's bluetooth. :tongue: thanks a lot guys! you've been a great help!

Return to “Tech Support”