Chart to Mid?

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 16 years and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
txf

Postby txf » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:47 am

I see alot of people use dB to make songs. Im working on my first song now (Matt Rach - New Canon Rock)... Im using dB to make it. I was wondering how I would go about converting the .chart to a .mid.

The only way I've heard is to use Ghex and create an archive of gh/2 and import the chart into that, then export as a mid. Thats kinda complicated(although I know how to do it)..but it's a bit complicated to download ghex/make an archive of gh2/import/export..just for 1 song that I may not even finish. Plus the fact that I have to make a couple gb(i think).. archive of Gh2, and I'm already lacking space on my computer as it is.

Im mainly wondering if theres a simple converter or something that converts charts to mids?

Thanks.
My Necks: Click Here
not a robot
raph666
Administrator

Postby raph666 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:41 am

I know you can use the chart-to-sng converter: http://my-css-lab.com/chart-to-mid/
then use the sng-to-mid converter: http://www.nukular.ch/foftools
txf

Postby txf » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Thanks a bunch for that. Ill try it out :)
poison

Postby poison » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Don't do that. It ***** up your charts. I know someone made a chart2mid convertor, I believe his name is Leff. But people(aka fags) tend to oppose that meathod because it "messes up ur chartz dood!" so you could just try the ghex meathod. if you need ghex google it and you should find it on scorehero. tell me if you opt for that route and need the ark file.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
ghen

Postby ghen » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:15 pm

txf

Postby txf » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Thanks for the chart2mid2chart. I used it and posted my first WiP song :) This thread can either die, or be used as ref. for ppl who need it, whatever :p
Gile

Postby Gile » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:49 am

Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:18 am

At first glance, I couldn't find any here. Most of the files are shareware anyway.
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki

Return to “Tech Support”