Splitscreen, How will it work?

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Serial Rapist

Splitscreen, How will it work?

Postby Serial Rapist » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am

If I plug a drum set and a guitar in my USB drive. How is it gonna work out, one will be set on player 1, another will be set on player 2. I'm just curious, I already have a guitar for FOFIX but I'm planning to get a drum set and I wanna know how is this gonna work out? Cuz 1 controller will be set to player 2.
qba767

Re: Splitscreen, How will it work?

Postby qba767 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:21 am

You choose player, and then his controller.
Serial Rapist

Postby Serial Rapist » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:05 am

what bout the controls setting? One on player 1? One on Player 2? Like setting up what button does what?
qba767

Postby qba767 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:43 am

You set up custom controllers.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Serial Rapist wrote:If I plug a drum set and a guitar in my USB drive. How is it gonna work out, one will be set on player 1, another will be set on player 2. I'm just curious, I already have a guitar for FOFIX but I'm planning to get a drum set and I wanna know how is this gonna work out? Cuz 1 controller will be set to player 2.

LOL never try and plug your controllers into a usb DRIVE, try plugging them into the usb socket on your computer instead, you will have a lot more fun that way :biggrin:

You use 2 player exactly the same as 1 player. except you go into the options and set it to use 2 players, then you just go to the key settings ( the bit where you tell it what button does what ) and ( you should already have the guitar buttons set for player 1 ) so just set the second guitar/ drums for player 2's buttons. then when you select a song and you select what instrument you wanna play ( guitar, lead ,bass ) you select that as normal for player 1 , then player 2 gets to choose an instrument, so you would pick one of the other guitar tracks ( or the drum track if your using a drum set ) Then hey presto when it loads you will have 2 note tracks on the screen.

@GBA767 try to be a little LESS cryptic with your responses, otherwise it's not really gonna help the person who's asking the question
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”