What did i do wrong now?

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 14 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Ziggy

What did i do wrong now?

Postby Ziggy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 am

Ok, i haven't played since 6 months and wanted to play again, so i downloaded the new version of Frets on Fire (FoFix V3), i looked what's new : Okay now you can whammy star power, and you can change a lot of settings... :confused:

Then, i played I love rock'n'roll from Guitar Hero I pack, and it seems that i'm still good, i got 100% :thumbup:
I used star power, i didn't overstrum, so i thought i had a good score!
I look on Divra's charts... hey i'm not even on the highscores, my score is short by 50 000 points!! :blink:

So i mean, wtf, what did i do wrong, is there something else i have to do to get more points, tried differents settings but always got the same bad score...

Help!
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: What did i do wrong now?

Postby amak11 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:27 am

Ziggy wrote:Ok, i haven't played since 6 months and wanted to play again, so i downloaded the new version of Frets on Fire (FoFix V3), i looked what's new : Okay now you can whammy star power, and you can change a lot of settings... :confused:

Then, i played I love rock'n'roll from Guitar Hero I pack, and it seems that i'm still good, i got 100% :thumbup:
I look on Divra's charts... hey i'm not even on the highscores, my score is short by 50 000 points!! :blink:

So i mean, wtf, what did i do wrong, is there something else i have to do to get more points, tried differents settings but always got the same bad score...

Help!

Most times the score system gets changed in FOFix when i went from FOFix 3.030 - 3.100 my scores were incredible different. Also i believe that whammy to get star power is considered a cheat now.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Postby Electro Tomato » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:32 am

Psh. I doubt anyone even cares about the highscorechartsnao.
Dr. Professor Logic
Lysdestic

Postby Lysdestic » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 am

Psh, are you kidding, if you live life on the edge with Python 2.6 scores don't even submit!
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Postby KTownEgghead » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:46 am

Ziggy wrote:Ok, i haven't played since 6 months and wanted to play again, so i downloaded the new version of Frets on Fire (FoFix V3), i looked what's new : Okay now you can whammy star power, and you can change a lot of settings... :confused:

Help!

When the score settings were changed (Cheats were added in FoFiX 3.0 Final Release), Divra erased all of the old scores. It's also a new scoring system, so you'll have different scores.
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.
Ziggy

Postby Ziggy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Yeah thank you, i downloaded the version 3.0 and it worked :2thumbsup:
And i guess "cheats" make you lose points?

Return to “Tech Support”