grouping songs - need help grouping my FoF songs

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 16 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
russrs3

Postby russrs3 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:40 pm

Hey guys, i have been using FoF for quite awhile...i have all of the GH1, GH2, GH80s songs and many many more. This program is awesome but it takes a very long time to scroll through my list of 100's of songs, so i was wondering if there is a way to group the songs into a folder or something that you can open in the select song screen, or any other way so i don't have to scroll through 267 songs to get to the one i want. Thanks for the help!

RussRS3 :D
warhol

Postby warhol » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:36 pm

Yes, there is, leecher.
http://fof-empire.myminicity.com/tra
whatakevin

Postby whatakevin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:34 am

dude use RF mod and just press the 1st letter and itll fly there. or with newest FoF, just type the name or artist
Kanzleramt

Postby Kanzleramt » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:02 am

sorry m8 waht u mena with the first letter ?
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:12 am

Kanzleramt wrote:sorry m8 waht u mena with the first letter ?

ROFLMAO What he means is... If your song is called " Ace of spades " If you press the " A " key it will jump right to it. First letter = First letter of the song. Of course if your using RFmod you can put songs into sub folders. E.G put all your guitar hero 1 songs in a GH1 folder all the GH2 songs into a GH2 folder Etc.
Last edited by nobby76 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Wiki Queen
Five

Postby Five » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:00 pm

nobby76 wrote:Of course if your using RFmod you can put songs into sub folders. E.G put all your guitar hero 1 songs in a GH1 folder all the GH2 songs into a GH2 folder Etc.

o__O You can do that without the mod too.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:01 pm

I didnt realise they included it in the latest FoF, i thought it was still just a feature of RF, mind you i didnt use FOF1.2 on its own i waited till RF4 came out before i updated from FOF 1.3. you learn something new every day here LOL
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Tech Support”