Guitar Hero to USB delay help

Help center. Members helping members
Forum rules
This topic is 16 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Blind4444

Postby Blind4444 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:19 am

First off, I apologize if this has been answered and if this is the wrong section(I'm sure it's not, but you never know lol.)

I bought an adapter that lets me plug a PS2 controller into my USB. Well, sometimes, theres a delay when you have to press more then one button at once, you have to press the strummer (I hope thats right, I really cant think of what else it could be, I kinda forgot haha) a little bit before the notes come. Also, like, only 90% of the time my strummer works, it'll just randomly stop hitting the notes, and I have to like, push it up and down a ton, then it randomly starts working again. For the strummer problem it may be my controller? I'll try my other controller, but I have no clue what to do about the delay, any tips?
Still Alive
wolferacing

Postby wolferacing » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:35 am

First of all, its called a strum bar.

and try this...
click here
I think it will fix your problem.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:24 am

there is a thread about this somewhere on this forum also. i remember seeing somebody post about there strum kept dying on them. im sure the thead was quite long.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Blind4444

Postby Blind4444 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:02 pm

Okay, I downloaded that Joy To Key thing, it work's great, except it doesn't let me use any of the buttons except green, any ideas?
Still Alive
wolferacing

Postby wolferacing » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:08 pm

Did you set joy2key to the guitar settings? Also make sure the in game key settings are set to the frets.
Blind4444

Postby Blind4444 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:15 pm

Yep, I have JoyToKey open, and I have the keys set to what it say's, and yet I can only strum and use the green button.

Return to “Tech Support”